Massive Voter Fraud -immoral with zero "values"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Winston Smith, Nov 11, 2004.

  1. There was massive voter fraud going on in last Tuesdays election.

    Bush and company stole the election on such a massive scale, that it took
    everyone's breath away. The states where this fraud occurred, the exit polls
    were topsy-turvy, with the final results not matching the exit polls. The
    states, like Pennsylvania, where this fraud did not occur, the exit polls and
    final vote were accurate reflections of each other. In one precinct in Ohio, a
    polling place with only 700 voters recorded 4,000 extra votes for Bush. It
    doesn't take too many inaccuracies like this to give the election to Bush. In
    Florida, precincts with 70% registered democrats voted in unrealistically high
    numbers for Bush. Even the mafia would not dream of trying voter fraud on such a
    massive scale.

    It is your constitutional duty to pursue this criminal behavior. This is
    probably the biggest scandal in the history of the United States. If the
    democrats roll over and let this happen, we might as well turn the USA into the
    banana republic of Bush. Already the GOP has the media bought and paid for, with
    FOX, CNN and MSNBC being unofficial propaganda channels of the right wing.

    Pursuing this election fraud is "really" God's work! Even if you support Bush
    100%, you cannot support illegal voter fraud. It is not only un-American, it is
    immorality run rampant. What kind of "values" is this?!

    I think Bush bit off more than he could chew because he wanted a "mandate,"
    whether it was fraudulent or not mattered little to him. In his first press
    conference he was incredibly smug and smirky, even by his insufferable
    standards. He went on and on about the "will of the people." Bullshit. The will
    of the people was to oust this bozo!

    Winston Smith, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Why do you post your prosperous ranting to newsgroups that have nothing to
    do with your left-wing politics? Makes me wonder about your mental
    condition. Why do you hide your e-mail address?

    Sabu

    Robert Morrisette, Nov 11, 2004

  3. In article <hTzkd.324288$wV.60733@attbi_s54>, Winston Smith
    <> wrote:

    > There was massive voter fraud going on in last Tuesdays election.
    >
    > Bush and company stole the election on such a massive scale, that it took
    > everyone's breath away. The states where this fraud occurred, the exit polls
    > were topsy-turvy, with the final results not matching the exit polls. The
    > states, like Pennsylvania, where this fraud did not occur, the exit polls and
    > final vote were accurate reflections of each other. In one precinct in Ohio, a
    > polling place with only 700 voters recorded 4,000 extra votes for Bush. It
    > doesn't take too many inaccuracies like this to give the election to Bush. In
    > Florida, precincts with 70% registered democrats voted in unrealistically high
    > numbers for Bush. Even the mafia would not dream of trying voter fraud on
    > such a
    > massive scale.
    >
    > It is your constitutional duty to pursue this criminal behavior. This is
    > probably the biggest scandal in the history of the United States. If the
    > democrats roll over and let this happen, we might as well turn the USA into
    > the
    > banana republic of Bush. Already the GOP has the media bought and paid for,
    > with
    > FOX, CNN and MSNBC being unofficial propaganda channels of the right wing.
    >
    > Pursuing this election fraud is "really" God's work! Even if you support Bush
    > 100%, you cannot support illegal voter fraud. It is not only un-American, it
    > is
    > immorality run rampant. What kind of "values" is this?!
    >
    > I think Bush bit off more than he could chew because he wanted a "mandate,"
    > whether it was fraudulent or not mattered little to him. In his first press
    > conference he was incredibly smug and smirky, even by his insufferable
    > standards. He went on and on about the "will of the people." Bullshit. The will
    > of the people was to oust this bozo!

    Hurry up and turn on the radio...I think Art Bell is coming on.

    Randall Ainsworth, Nov 11, 2004
  4. In article <101120041910109926%>,
    Randall Ainsworth <> wrote:

    > Hurry up and turn on the radio...I think Art Bell is coming on.

    Hey butt head your bringing back a weeks worth of kill filing.

    to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

    Gregory W Blank, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Winston Smith

    Donald Link Guest

    Please stay off the crack. Loser!

    Donald Link, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Winston Smith

    Anonymous Guest

    Well, a friend of mine knows a friend, whos uncle knows a friend who
    saw Elvis eating at Taco Bell with John Kerry said that his friend
    told him that the elections were rigged, but in favor of Kerry. Yep,
    thats right! Kerry did so bad that he had negative votes! So even
    though Kerry tried to cheat everything worked out in the end. I think
    my friend has more creditental then your unknown source considering
    that his friend's uncle's friend saw elvis eating at Taco Bell! With
    Kerry no doubt!

    Anonymous, Nov 11, 2004
  7. Donald Link wrote:
    > Please stay off the crack. Loser!