    with "RUSH - R30" - the definitive live in-concert rock'n'roll DVD
    extravaganza."

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Oct 12, 2005

  2. and i am cumming in my shrts just waiting on it too, the extras are supoib.

    8 songs missing though

    howie feltersnatch, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Allan

    Allan Guest

    On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:33:10 +0100, "howie feltersnatch"
    <> wrote:

    >and i am cumming in my shrts just waiting on it too, the extras are supoib.
    >
    >8 songs missing though

    It's great to have those extra's in DVD quality... missing 8 songs?
    Bloody hell why don't folks just release complete shows. They wonder
    why folks collect boots!

    Shot in HD.... hmmm... I see a HD release in the future.

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Oct 12, 2005
  4. the 8 songs cut are songs that are on rio dvd and didn`t want to make it
    "samey", even by tor is missing etc which is terrible, but the
    extras....don`t start me on the extras...can`t wait.

    "Allan" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    howie feltersnatch, Oct 13, 2005