Massive cover-up! Here's the proof!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AnybodyLikeHansonLikeMe1@yahoo.co.uk, May 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    There was no Flight 93!

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc&search=united 93

    +Why Did WTC 7 Completely Collapse On 9/11?+

    On 9/11, three buildings collapsed, supposedly from fire. The Twin
    Towers, both which were hit by airplanes, had collapsed in the morning.
    WTC 7 was NOT hit by an airplane. Yet it collapsed near symmetrically,
    near freefall speed, practically into own footprint. (The Towers'
    collapses also have these characteristics.)

    Watch the video from CBS News and see the collapse of WTC 7 for
    yourself!
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc-7_cbs_demolition.mpg

    The official government-sponsored reports claim (although admittedly
    not conclusively) that WTC 7 collapsed from a combination of random
    fires and being hit by debris from the falling South Tower. Does the
    video look like a "fire" collapse?

    More videos of the WTC 7 collapse here:
    http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

    Here's a zoom in of one of them. Why are puffs of smoke going up the
    building?
    http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/Flashes/squibs_along_southwest_corner.htm

    Looks very similar to these:
    http://www.implosionworld.com/cinema.htm

    WTC 7 was a 47 story steel framed building. It was NOT hit by an
    airplane.

    The leaseholder of WTC 7, Larry Silverstein, admitted on a PBS
    documentary titled "America Rebuilds" that they decided to
    "pull" WTC 7. Here's the video clip:
    http://www.911blogger.com/files/video/wtc7_pbs.WMV

    "Pull" is slang for professionally demolish, as demonstrated by
    this video clip from the same documentary:
    http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/video/wtc7/pull_wtc6.wmv

    Last year Silverstein Properties said that Silverstein meant "pull
    the firefighters" out of the building. However... he did not say
    "pull them", or "pull the firefighters". He said "pull IT".
    Besides, according to NIST, FEMA, and a New York Times article, there
    was no firefighting in WTC 7. Links to these articles are at the bottom
    of the following page:
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/silverstein_answers_wtc7_charges.htm

    How many of you know that WTC 7 leaseholder Silverstein bought a 99
    year lease on the Twin Towers just six weeks before they collapsed?
    Here's an article from the NY Daily News:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/local/story/358271p-305310c.html

    The following article shows that the Port Authority of NY wanted to
    demolish the WTC for years because of the asbestos:
    http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_611.shtml

    Steel framed high rises have *never* completely collapsed from fire!
    Yet on 9/11, three steel framed skyscrapers collapsed in downtown
    Manhattan. All three came straight down, at near freefall speed. All
    three had puffs of smoke coming out the sides, and molten metal in the
    rubble for weeks after the events. The following paper has references
    from published sources verifying all these facts:
    http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

    The above paper is not proof of controlled demolitions. It merely calls
    for a new investigation into the collapses. It also calls for the
    release of thousands of pictures and other evidence that the government
    is holding under lock and key. Please support by signing this petition:
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/929981172?ltl=1146201402
    ------

    To the tune of the Beach Boy's "Barbera Ann"

    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!

    Go bomb Ira-a-an... we'll take their la-a-and.
    Go bomb Ira-a-an...
    Because the drop in all my polling
    Has my party reeling; bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!

    Iran's leader rants, giving me my chance.
    Gonna bomb Iran, and overrule those smarty-pants;
    We'll bomb Iran,
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Because the drop in all my polling
    Has my party reeling; bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!

    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!

    Me and my crew... here's what we will do...
    War to pursue... Iran's oil, or I'm through;
    Let's bomb Iran,
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!
    Because the drop in all my polling
    Has my party reeling; bomb Iran!
    Bomb, bomb, bomb... bomb, bomb Iran!

    Bomb Iran, bomb Iran!
    Bomb Iran, bomb Iran!
    Bomb Iran, bomb Iran!
    Bomb Iran, bomb Iran!

    (fade)

    PS. My dog is sad. How can I cheer her up?

    , May 12, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    easy, you shutting the **** up.

    --
    Paul (Everyone around here)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 12, 2006

  3. BJ in Texas Guest

  4. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    | > PS. My dog is sad. How can I cheer her up?
    |
    | easy, you shutting the **** up.
    |
    | --

    Quite a profound and philosophical reply you made there. It must have taken
    a lot of thought.

    Alanb

    Alan Bernardo, May 12, 2006
  5. Paul Heslop Guest

    Alan Bernardo wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | > PS. My dog is sad. How can I cheer her up?
    > |
    > | easy, you shutting the **** up.
    > |
    > | --
    >
    > Quite a profound and philosophical reply you made there. It must have taken
    > a lot of thought.
    >
    > Alanb

    Oh tons.... I think it was Sartre who said

    "I just don't give a ****."

    but I could be wrong

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, May 12, 2006
  6. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    | Alan Bernardo wrote:
    | >
    | > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | easy, you shutting the **** up.
    | > |
    | > | --
    | >
    | > Quite a profound and philosophical reply you made there. It must have
    taken
    | > a lot of thought.
    | >
    | > Alanb
    |
    | Oh tons.... I think it was Sartre who said
    |
    | "I just don't give a ****."
    |
    | but I could be wrong
    |
    | :O)
    |
    | --

    That's some odd French there, if Sartre said that.

    But then Sartre was Sartre and you are you: there's a difference.

    Alanb

    Alan Bernardo, May 12, 2006
  7. Paul Heslop Guest

    Alan Bernardo wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > | Alan Bernardo wrote:
    > | >
    > | > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |

    > | > Quite a profound and philosophical reply you made there. It must have
    > taken
    > | > a lot of thought.
    > | >
    > | > Alanb
    > |
    > | Oh tons.... I think it was Sartre who said
    > |
    > | "I just don't give a ****."
    > |
    > | but I could be wrong
    > |
    > | :O)
    > |
    > | --
    >
    > That's some odd French there, if Sartre said that.
    >
    > But then Sartre was Sartre and you are you: there's a difference.
    >
    > Alanb

    See, that's almost philosophical in itself.

    Paul Heslop, May 13, 2006
  8. ray o'hara Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > There was no Flight 93!
    >
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc&search=united 93
    >
    > +Why Did WTC 7 Completely Collapse On 9/11?+

    yes there is a cover-up. they are civering-up the criminally defective
    design and construction of the three collapsed buildings. and probably the
    rest of the buildings in the wtc complex.

    ray o'hara, May 13, 2006
  9. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    | Alan Bernardo wrote:
    | >
    | > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    | > | > |
    | > | > |
    | > | > |

    | > taken

    | > |
    | > | Oh tons.... I think it was Sartre who said
    | > |
    | > | "I just don't give a ****."
    | > |
    | > | but I could be wrong
    | > |
    | > | :O)
    | > |
    | > | --
    | >
    | > That's some odd French there, if Sartre said that.
    | >
    | > But then Sartre was Sartre and you are you: there's a difference.
    | >
    | > Alanb
    |
    | See, that's almost philosophical in itself.
    | --

    You got a point there, ol' Aristotle. :0

    Alanb

    Alan Bernardo, May 13, 2006
  10. David Harmon Guest

    Re: Massive SPAM-up! Here's the SPAM

    On Fri, 12 May 2006 17:57:43 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote,

    >> PS. My dog is sad. How can I cheer her up?

    >easy, you shutting the **** up.

    Paul, if you are going to reply to SPAM like this (you can be sure
    the spammer will never read it!) could you be so kind as to add the
    word SPAM to the subject line, so those who come along later can
    automatically killfile the thread. Thanks.

    David Harmon, May 13, 2006
  11. Paul Heslop Guest

    Alan Bernardo wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > | Alan Bernardo wrote:
    > | >
    > | > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message

    > | > | > |
    > | > | > |
    > | > | > |

    > have
    > | > taken

    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |

    > | > That's some odd French there, if Sartre said that.
    > | >
    > | > But then Sartre was Sartre and you are you: there's a difference.
    > | >
    > | > Alanb
    > |
    > | See, that's almost philosophical in itself.
    > | --
    >
    > You got a point there, ol' Aristotle. :0
    >
    > Alanb

    Oh, that's me... a thought a day at least :O))

    Paul Heslop, May 13, 2006
  12. Paul Heslop Guest

    David Harmon wrote:

    > On Fri, 12 May 2006 17:57:43 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote,
    > >
    > >> PS. My dog is sad. How can I cheer her up?

    > >easy, you shutting the **** up.

    > Paul, if you are going to reply to SPAM like this (you can be sure
    > the spammer will never read it!) could you be so kind as to add the
    > word SPAM to the subject line, so those who come along later can
    > automatically killfile the thread. Thanks.

    Sorry David, I usually do change the subject lines but have started
    forgetting lately.

    Paul Heslop, May 13, 2006
  13. sgtdisturbed Guest

    Wow, uhm, you know, with every major event in history, you get these
    looser, no-life, social cripples who hide in their house all day living
    off of Welfare or SSI with no life whatsoever, and they suddenly come
    out of their filthy houses (or jump online) and claim that there is
    some sort of conspiracy involved with the tragic event, or they join in
    on the conspiracy band wagon becasue they cant fit in to any other
    croud and would kill their own dying mother just to get some public
    attention or to feel acceptance and be part of something because they
    are loosers their whole lives and got the sh!t beat outa them on a
    daily basis in high school for being fat, retarded nobodies. So, here
    we go again, a tragic event and a filthy, smelly, fat loser creeps out
    of the comfort of his Dungeons and Dragons Lah-Lah land in hopes of
    being part of something. So, now that you had a small taste of a life,
    how does it feel to know that your bullsh!t isn't believed by anyone
    here and that you will never amount to anything despite your efforts at
    getting known? Oh, I know how you can make your dog feel better: get
    your d!ck out of it's ass and stick to j@cking off to horse c0cks and
    dead people, like you have been doing for the last 30 years that you
    have been living in the dirty basement of your mom's house with nothing
    but your computer and hand lotion.

    sgtdisturbed, May 13, 2006
  14. | > | --

    | > You got a point there, ol' Aristotle. :0
    | >
    | > Alanb
    |
    | Oh, that's me... a thought a day at least :O))
    | --
    | Paul (Everyone around here)
    | ------------------------------------------------------

    You got me beat, easily.

    Enjoy Mother's Day,

    Alanb

    Alan Bernardo, May 13, 2006
  15. Johnny Bravo Guest

    On 12 May 2006 10:28:26 -0700, wrote:

    >There was no Flight 93!
    >
    >http://youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc&search=united 93
    >
    >+Why Did WTC 7 Completely Collapse On 9/11?+

    Here is a building which wasn't hit by a plane, yet collapsed after being on
    fire for 12 hours. They want you to belive that a government smart enough to
    implement this entire plan set up a controlled demolition in a building that was
    never intended to be hit by a plane. If it hadn't been hit by debris and set on
    fire, then what? Blow it anyway in full view of thousands of people or don't
    blow it and let them find the explosives the next day?

    The alternatives are that a) the government can see into the future with 100%
    accuracy or b) that a ninja team of structural engineers did several weeks of
    prep work, knocking out walls over an entire floor of the building, bringing and
    and setting hundreds of precision explosives charges in a smoke filled burning
    building in less than 12 hours and then vanishing without a trace despite the
    street in front of the building being filled with city works crews trying to
    repair a ruptured 20 inch water main under the street right in front of WTC7 and
    none of the super secret ninja engineering team ever telling anyone that the
    government had a hand in killing 3,000 Americans in the worst terrorist attack
    in the nations history.

    And for what? Do these fucking idiots honestly expect that someone in a
    government meeting on 9/11 actually said "I know that there is a pretty good
    chance that we'll be caught but 3,000 dead Americans and the destruction of two
    national landmarks just won't be enough to inflame the public, we've got to get
    in there and blow up a building they never even heard of, only then will we get
    the outrage we need. WTC7 is on fire, we can use that as an excuse. Despite
    the traffic jams, thousands of survivors, city, state and federal workers on
    site; I'm confident we can get several hundred ninja engineers in there to
    demolish the building and then vanish into thin air within the next 12 hours."

    I'm amazed that someone so monumentally brain damaged is even alive much less
    posting this insanity to Usenet.

    Johnny Bravo, May 14, 2006
  16. Major H Guest

    > I'm amazed that someone so monumentally brain damaged is even alive much less
    > posting this insanity to Usenet.

    Almost half of U.S. voters opted for Kerry. Nothing can amaze me after
    that. :)

    Best regards, Major H.

    Major H, May 14, 2006
  17. ray o'hara Guest

    "Major H" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm amazed that someone so monumentally brain damaged is even alive much

    less
    > > posting this insanity to Usenet.

    > Almost half of U.S. voters opted for Kerry. Nothing can amaze me after
    > that. :)
    >
    > Best regards, Major H.

    yeah what were the rest thinking.
    a guy who actually showed up for the war is a bigger coward than the draft
    dodgers we have.
    after all we don't want someone who would be fiscally responsible.

    ray o'hara, May 14, 2006
  18. JP Guest

    "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message

    > "Major H" <> wrote in message
    > > > I'm amazed that someone so monumentally brain damaged is even alive

    much
    > less
    > > > posting this insanity to Usenet.

    > > Almost half of U.S. voters opted for Kerry. Nothing can amaze me after
    > > that. :)
    > >
    > > Best regards, Major H.
    > >

    > yeah what were the rest thinking.
    > a guy who actually showed up for the war is a bigger coward than the draft
    > dodgers we have.
    > after all we don't want someone who would be fiscally responsible.

    Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.

    Your lefty hypocrisy is showing itself. Again.

    JP, May 14, 2006
  19. ray o'hara Guest

    "JP" <> wrote in message

    > "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Major H" <> wrote in message

    > much
    > > less
    > > >
    > > > Almost half of U.S. voters opted for Kerry. Nothing can amaze me

    after
    > > > that. :)
    > > >
    > > > Best regards, Major H.
    > > >

    > > yeah what were the rest thinking.
    > > a guy who actually showed up for the war is a bigger coward than the

    draft
    > > dodgers we have.
    > > after all we don't want someone who would be fiscally responsible.
    > >

    > Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.
    >

    > Your lefty hypocrisy is showing itself. Again.

    did slick willy start a war? he didn't fight in one and he had the decency
    not to fight one under false pretences{lies}.

    ray o'hara, May 14, 2006
  20. JP Guest

    "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message

    > "JP" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "ray o'hara" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Major H" <> wrote in message

    alive
    > > much
    > > > less

    > after

    > > > yeah what were the rest thinking.
    > > > a guy who actually showed up for the war is a bigger coward than the

    > draft
    > > > dodgers we have.
    > > > after all we don't want someone who would be fiscally responsible.
    > > >

    > > Speaking of draft dodging, I wonder how Slick Willy enjoyed Oxford.
    > >

    > > Your lefty hypocrisy is showing itself. Again.
    > >

    > did slick willy start a war? he didn't fight in one and he had the decency
    > not to fight one under false pretences{lies}.

    Lol, no he didn't, but then, that's the problem. He should have, and all
    the stuff you bitch about now wouldn't have needed to have taken place.

    But then, you already knew that.

    But nice dodge anyway. No wonder you're a SW fanboy.

    JP, May 14, 2006