    What does it mean and what can I do to make my message send?!

    Thanks in advance,
    Anton
    Anton Gysen, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Anton Gysen wrote:

    > When trying to post to a newsgroup with a large amount of groups being
    > crossposted to, I ge tthe above error message, and Mozilla refuses to
    > send my message.
    > What does it mean and what can I do to make my message send?!
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Anton

    Cross posting should have a followup set, so as to avoid the scenario of
    having the same thread appear in all these groups. In your Compose
    window, click the button that says Newsgroup, and dropdown the menu.
    Click FOllowup and set the followup there.

    Lee
    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org

    http://mozilla.org
    Leonidas Jones, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Anton Gysen

    Anton Gysen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Anton Gysen wrote:
    >
    >> When trying to post to a newsgroup with a large amount of groups being
    >> crossposted to, I ge tthe above error message, and Mozilla refuses to
    >> send my message.
    >> What does it mean and what can I do to make my message send?!
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> Anton

    > Cross posting should have a followup set, so as to avoid the scenario of
    > having the same thread appear in all these groups. In your Compose
    > window, click the button that says Newsgroup, and dropdown the menu.
    > Click FOllowup and set the followup there.
    >
    > Lee

    Cheers!
    Anton Gysen, Apr 3, 2004