    Is it possible to set up a jump table like this using EM64T?

    Regards,
    Andrew
    Andrew Jarvis, Apr 16, 2007

  2. Andrew Jarvis

    Theo Guest

    I think you would be in better company for your question if
    you posted in the MASM group at: microsoft.public.masm

    This is primarily a users forum and not highly geared toward
    the programing side. The MASM grpoup is specifically for
    Microsoft Assembler and I would suspect a lot of experienced
    programmers hang out there.

    Theo, Apr 16, 2007