    doS Guest

    Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years
    doS, Sep 17, 2009

  2. doS

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:07:57 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:04:17 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies She was 72 and had battled
    >>leukemia for several years

    > Oh no.. They go in 3's.
    >
    > First Patrick, now her... Who's next?

    Pelosi? Dingy Harry Reid?

    <fingers crossed>

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
    Dan C, Sep 17, 2009

  3. Evan Platt wrote:

    > "doS" <> wrote:
    >> Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    >> She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    > Oh no.. They go in 3's.
    >
    > First Patrick, now her... Who's next?

    Henry Gibson.

    <http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/16/obit.henry.gibson/index.html>

    Quick enough for ya?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 17, 2009
  4. doS

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:01:01 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    >Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> "doS" <> wrote:
    >>> Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    >>> She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    >> Oh no.. They go in 3's.
    >>
    >> First Patrick, now her... Who's next?

    >Henry Gibson.
    >
    ><http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/16/obit.henry.gibson/index.html>
    >
    >Quick enough for ya?

    DAMMIT!

    --
    * ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
    <AB> ducky
    Mara, Sep 17, 2009
  5. Evan Platt wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Henry Gibson.
    >>
    >> <http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/16/obit.henry.gibson/index.html>
    >>
    >> Quick enough for ya?

    > Too soon?
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Occg29DsI7k

    I wonder when he filmed that...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 17, 2009
  6. On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:10:20 -0500, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
    of the trolls Mara was heard to say:

    > On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:01:01 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Oh no.. They go in 3's.
    >>>
    >>> First Patrick, now her... Who's next?

    >>Henry Gibson.
    >>
    >><http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/16/obit.henry.gibson/index.html>
    >>
    >>Quick enough for ya?

    > DAMMIT!

    Jeez.... I remember him in Rowan & Martin's, & later in the Blues Brothers.
    William Poaster, Sep 17, 2009
  7. doS

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:25:41 +0100, William Poaster <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:10:20 -0500, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
    >of the trolls Mara was heard to say:
    >

    >> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:01:01 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >> <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >>>Henry Gibson.
    >>>
    >>><http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/16/obit.henry.gibson/index.html>
    >>>
    >>>Quick enough for ya?

    >> DAMMIT!

    >Jeez.... I remember him in Rowan & Martin's, & later in the Blues Brothers.

    So do I. I remember him reading poetry on R&M.

    Mara, Sep 17, 2009
  8. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The doS Post:
    > Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    > She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    She was good, so sad.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2009
  9. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Beauregard T. Shagnasty Post:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> "doS"<> wrote:
    >>> Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    >>> She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    >> Oh no.. They go in 3's.
    >>
    >> First Patrick, now her... Who's next?

    > Henry Gibson.
    >
    > <http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/16/obit.henry.gibson/index.html>
    >
    > Quick enough for ya?

    Too bad he was fun.

    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2009
  10. doS

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Mara Post:

    > On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:25:41 +0100, William Poaster<> wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:10:20 -0500, above the shrieking, FUDding& whining
    >> of the trolls Mara was heard to say:
    >>

    >>> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:01:01 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >>> <> wrote:

    > <snip>

    >>> DAMMIT!

    >> Jeez.... I remember him in Rowan& Martin's,& later in the Blues Brothers.

    > So do I. I remember him reading poetry on R&M.

    Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wonder where the flowers is. <g>

    OldGringo38, Sep 17, 2009
  11. doS

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:04:17 -0400, "doS" <> wrote:

    >Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    >She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    Thank goodness it wasn't choking on a ham sandwich.
    G. Morgan, Sep 17, 2009
  12. "doS" <> deflatulated this with

    > Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    > She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    Big secret : the first time I heard "Puff, The Magic Dragon"
    I cried and cried. My mom played it when I was 8-ish.

    I still get verplunked when it gets played or covered...

    I hope she's in Heaven teaching the angels how to sing!

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that is NOT
    a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet, I'm NOT

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 17, 2009
  13. doS

    chuckcar Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > doS wrote:
    >> Mary Travers of Peter, Paul and Mary dies
    >> She was 72 and had battled leukemia for several years

    > She was hot, but not like Mama Cass.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZPmZ64m3_4

    Not by a long shot. Mama Cass could sing.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 18, 2009