    contact me for gift item, return if your not pleased with any item, save on
    Christmas gift. High Quality Cosmetics not sold in stores. Contact:
    N.Mt.B4Dec.20.

    buck, Nov 30, 2005

  2. buck

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:57:56 -0700, "buck" <> wrote:

    >I have a small inventory left.
    >
    >Need Skin Care? Spa Items & Colognes for men or Women still in stock,
    >contact me for gift item, return if your not pleased with any item, save on
    >Christmas gift. High Quality Cosmetics not sold in stores. Contact:
    >N.Mt.B4Dec.20.

    ****, rhymes with Buck. Now buck off and pay for your advertizing like
    a good fucker.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Nov 30, 2005

  3. buck

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:57:56 -0700, "buck" <> wrote:

    >I have a small inventory left.

    Congratulations.

    > Contact:
    >N.Mt.B4Dec.20.

    Ummm... .OK....

    Evan Platt, Nov 30, 2005
  4. buck

    Fracked Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:57:56 -0700, "buck" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have a small inventory left.
    >>
    >>Need Skin Care? Spa Items & Colognes for men or Women still in stock,
    >>contact me for gift item, return if your not pleased with any item, save
    >>on
    >>Christmas gift. High Quality Cosmetics not sold in stores.
    >>Contact:
    >>N.Mt.B4Dec.20.
    >>

    > ****, rhymes with Buck. Now buck off and pay for your advertizing like
    > a good fucker.

    I bet he looks purty in his Mary Kay...

    Fracked, Nov 30, 2005
  5. buck

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:12:31 -0800, "Fracked"
    <> wrote:

    >I bet he looks purty in his Mary Kay...

    I've got a few suggestions as to what he can do with some of those
    lipsticks...

    Evan Platt, Nov 30, 2005
  6. buck

    seymour Guest

    are your vaginal sprays compatable with wxp sp2?

    seymour, Nov 30, 2005