    open-source software can be just as useful and productive as any others
    that require you to pay, like FrontPage :). Thanks

    http://www.marslanders.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

    Allan Robertson, Jan 31, 2004

  2. On 1/31/2004 12:07 PM, Allan Robertson said:
    > Hey everyone, I did not really know where to post this, either on a
    > web-design group or a Mars related one, but this is my own Mars Website
    > I would like to promote. It's very small right now I hope t add more to
    > it later like a picture gallery and other information, comments are
    > welcome. It was created with Mozilla Composer, it's great just how free
    > open-source software can be just as useful and productive as any others
    > that require you to pay, like FrontPage :). Thanks
    >
    > http://www.marslanders.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

    Excellent stuff.

    One point: without wishing to nitpick, plurals don't need apostrophes
    (so it's "landers" and not "lander's", and so on).

    I just wish that Beagle 2 had made it as well. Sigh...

    cheers,

    David H

    --

    "When the tough get going, I'll steal their sandwiches."

    If you need to contact me direct, please remove the obvious from the
    reply address

    David Harrison, Jan 31, 2004

  3. David Harrison wrote:
    > On 1/31/2004 12:07 PM, Allan Robertson said:
    >
    >> Hey everyone, I did not really know where to post this, either on a
    >> web-design group or a Mars related one, but this is my own Mars
    >> Website I would like to promote. It's very small right now I hope t
    >> add more to it later like a picture gallery and other information,
    >> comments are welcome. It was created with Mozilla Composer, it's great
    >> just how free open-source software can be just as useful and
    >> productive as any others that require you to pay, like FrontPage :).
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> http://www.marslanders.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

    > Excellent stuff.
    >
    > One point: without wishing to nitpick, plurals don't need apostrophes
    > (so it's "landers" and not "lander's", and so on).
    >
    > I just wish that Beagle 2 had made it as well. Sigh...
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > David H

    Thanks for checking my site out :). I guess I will fix the apostrophes
    thing out in the next up-date, thanks for the comment. I sure to would
    have liked Beagle2 too have go though to Mars, it was a fantastic lander
    quite unique, I hope ESA would allow for a lander only mission to take
    place you never know there could just be a Beagle3 ;).

    Thanks

    Allan Robertson, Jan 31, 2004
  4. On 1/31/2004 5:15 PM, Allan Robertson said:

    > Thanks for checking my site out :). I guess I will fix the apostrophes
    > thing out in the next up-date, thanks for the comment. I sure to would
    > have liked Beagle2 too have go though to Mars, it was a fantastic lander
    > quite unique, I hope ESA would allow for a lander only mission to take
    > place you never know there could just be a Beagle3 ;).

    Would be nice! Though right now I'm more concerned about the ion-engine
    feller that's on its way to the moon -- gather it's run into a few snags
    all of its own!

    cheers,

    David

    David Harrison, Jan 31, 2004