    planning on taking pics of this, please post links. I would be very
    interested in seeing them.

    tia

    Cinnamon Pham, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Cinnamon Pham

    james Guest

    Try a Google search on this newsgroup next time and use the word " Mars".
    I think you will get your answer.
    james

    james, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Cinnamon Pham

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Michael Covington, who posts frequently in rec.photo.darkroom, and
    occasionally in other groups will no doubt be shooting on that night. He has
    written a book on astro-photography.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto