    He left quite a legacy of films.

    What's your favorite?

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Jul 3, 2004

  2. DVDfanatico

    Card53 Guest

    >Marlo Beandon died today at 80. God bless him.
    >
    >He left quite a legacy of films.
    >
    >What's your favorite?
    >
    >-DVDfanatico

    I thought Marlo was a real cutie in "That Girl."

    Card53, Jul 3, 2004

  3. DVDfanatico

    FAQmeister Guest

    "DVDfanatico" <> wrote in message
    > Marlo Beandon died today at 80. God bless him.
    >
    > He left quite a legacy of films.
    >
    > What's your favorite?
    >
    > -DVDfanatico

    I just ordered a bunch of Marlon Brando's films today. Here's how I
    would rank my favorites:
    On the Waterfront
    A Streetcar Named Desire
    The Wild One
    The Godfather
    Apocalypse Now!
    The Men
    Last Tango in Paris -- gotta love that cheese scene. LOL
    The Young Lions
    One-eyed Jacks
    The Ugly American

    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

    FAQmeister, Jul 3, 2004
  4. DVDfanatico

    napalm68 Guest

    Island of Doctor Moreau. God bless him for inspiring Matt Stone and Trey
    Parker...

    napalm68, Jul 3, 2004
  5. "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    > "DVDfanatico" <> wrote in message
    > > Marlo Beandon died today at 80. God bless him.
    > >
    > > He left quite a legacy of films.
    > >
    > > What's your favorite?
    > >
    > > -DVDfanatico

    > I just ordered a bunch of Marlon Brando's films today. Here's how I
    > would rank my favorites:
    > On the Waterfront
    > A Streetcar Named Desire
    > The Wild One
    > The Godfather
    > Apocalypse Now!
    > The Men
    > Last Tango in Paris -- gotta love that cheese scene. LOL
    > The Young Lions
    > One-eyed Jacks
    > The Ugly American
    >
    > --
    > Buford T. Justice
    > The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    > http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html

    While the generation of actors like Deniro and Pacino that were influenced
    by Brando's films like On The Waterfront and Streetcar, I always felt his
    performance in Godfather was his best. He did some fine smaller roles like
    The Freshman and The Score, however, the man weighed over 310 pounds and
    basically ate himself to death. What a tragedy. He did live to see 80 so all
    the best to one of the great actors of the 20th century and beyond...

    Tad Bitt§ï£, Jul 4, 2004
  6. DVDfanatico

    luminos Guest

    "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote in message

    > "FAQmeister" <> wrote in message
    > > "DVDfanatico" <> wrote in message
    > > > Marlo Beandon died today at 80. God bless him.
    > > >
    > > > He left quite a legacy of films.
    > > >
    > > > What's your favorite?
    > > >
    > > > -DVDfanatico

    > > I just ordered a bunch of Marlon Brando's films today. Here's how I
    > > would rank my favorites:
    > > On the Waterfront
    > > A Streetcar Named Desire
    > > The Wild One
    > > The Godfather
    > > Apocalypse Now!
    > > The Men
    > > Last Tango in Paris -- gotta love that cheese scene. LOL
    > > The Young Lions
    > > One-eyed Jacks
    > > The Ugly American
    > >
    > > --
    > > Buford T. Justice
    > > The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    > > http://aww-faq.org/dvdfaq.html
    > >

    > While the generation of actors like Deniro and Pacino that were influenced
    > by Brando's films like On The Waterfront and Streetcar, I always felt his
    > performance in Godfather was his best. He did some fine smaller roles like
    > The Freshman and The Score, however, the man weighed over 310 pounds and
    > basically ate himself to death.

    How is fibrosis related to what you claim?

    luminos, Jul 4, 2004
  7. DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Sorry about the typos.

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Jul 4, 2004
  8. DVDfanatico

    Mike Kohary Guest

    On 04 Jul 2004 05:56:00 GMT, (DVDfanatico) wrote:

    >>Marlo Beandon died today at 80. God bless him.
    >>
    >>He left quite a legacy of films.
    >>
    >>What's your favorite?
    >>

    >Sorry about the typos.
    >
    >-DVDfanatico

    I just have to know, how did you get it so wrong? ;) Tell us you
    were drunk or sobbing mercilessly...

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Jul 4, 2004
  9. DVDfanatico

    Pete Davis Guest

    FAQmeister wrote...

    >I just ordered a bunch of Marlon Brando's films today. Here's how I
    >would rank my favorites:
    >On the Waterfront
    >A Streetcar Named Desire
    >The Wild One
    >The Godfather
    >Apocalypse Now!
    >The Men
    >Last Tango in Paris -- gotta love that cheese scene. LOL

    Err... It was butter. Just try doing it with cheese, see how far you get?

    Cheers, Pete

    Pete Davis, Jul 4, 2004
  10. DVDfanatico

    rwright Guest

    MARLO BRANDON??? That is what Archie Bunker used to call him!

    rwright, Jul 4, 2004

  11. > He left quite a legacy of films.

    > What's your favorite?
    >
    > -DVDfanatico

    Bed Time Story. Hilarious comedy with David Niven and far, far superior to
    the remake with Steve Martin and Michael Caine entitled Dirty Rotten
    Scoundrels.

    Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig, Jul 4, 2004
  12. DVDfanatico

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Tad Bitt§ï£" <> wrote in message

    > While the generation of actors like Deniro and Pacino that were
    > influenced by Brando's films like On The Waterfront and Streetcar, I
    > always felt his performance in Godfather was his best. He did some
    > fine smaller roles like The Freshman and The Score, however, the man
    > weighed over 310 pounds and basically ate himself to death. What a
    > tragedy. He did live to see 80 so all the best to one of the great
    > actors of the 20th century and beyond...

    My favorite Brando quote: "No refrigerator is safe from me."

    FAQmeister, Jul 4, 2004
  13. DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Just typing real fast I guess. That's about the worst typos I've ever done.

    DVDfanatico, Jul 7, 2004