Marking location of injury on body image

Discussion in 'Software' started by vsrprasad16, May 15, 2008.

  1. vsrprasad16

    vsrprasad16

    Joined:
    May 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi All,

    I am developing an web application for medical domain, required to have a control on client screen/web page with functionality to add markings on body image.

    this marking information should store/persisted some where in database so that can be retrieved in future for that record.

    Could some body put light how to handle this using any asp.net control.?.!

    I appreciate for your inputs.

    Thanks in adavance..

    - vsr

    vsrprasad16, May 15, 2008