    the mcdonalds buger chain in the UK has compared to other fast food chains.
    Tried googling and wikpedia.

    Thankyou

    doobydoobydo, May 3, 2006

  2. doobydoobydo

    beenthere Guest

    "doobydoobydo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Could anyone point me in the right direction to find how much of the
    > market
    > the mcdonalds buger chain in the UK has compared to other fast food
    > chains. Tried googling and wikpedia.
    >
    > Thankyou

    42% at the moment.
    You should have tried www.google.com, and typed in
    `market share mcdonalds`.

    beenthere, May 3, 2006

  3. doobydoobydo

    doobydoobydo Guest

    Thanks but need to compare it with other fast foods i.e. Burger king etc.

    doobydoobydo, May 3, 2006
  4. doobydoobydo

    John Holmes Guest

    doobydoobydo blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Thanks but need to compare it with other fast foods i.e. Burger king

    etc.

    > "beenthere" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "doobydoobydo" <> wrote in message
    >>> Could anyone point me in the right direction to find how much of the
    >>> market
    >>> the mcdonalds buger chain in the UK has compared to other fast food
    >>> chains. Tried googling and wikpedia.
    >>>
    >>> Thankyou

    >> 42% at the moment.
    >> You should have tried www.google.com, and typed in
    >> `market share mcdonalds`.

    market share burger king, you stupid fool.

    --
    Your mother was a dim crackpot-religion devotee who drew all her self-
    esteem from vodka in disused mines.

    John Holmes, May 3, 2006
  5. doobydoobydo

    Plato Guest

    doobydoobydo wrote:

    > Could anyone point me in the right direction to find how much of the market
    > the mcdonalds buger chain in the UK has compared to other fast food chains.

    Island people dont eat at McD's as much as Americans. So, they are way
    more healty.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 3, 2006