    computer sales, wine sales, rugby competitions and all sorts of other things
    that I can't remember.

    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfm?c_id=55&objectid=3562104
    graviton, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Well the last lots of spam domains he had:

    pricecutter.co.nz
    brands4less.co.nz
    brandsdirect.co.nz
    free-classifieds.co.nz
    kliksend.com

    I spent quite a long time getting him off the net and finally the hosting
    company cut him off.
    Domainz also is looking at his domains (and maybe cancelling them) for
    supplying false details
    of the owners of some of these domains.

    I've contacted Domainz about this domain as well.. and will the hosting
    company overseas
    www.directautos.co.nz. Seems hes suckered the same overseas company to host
    for him as well

    Thanks
    Craig Whitmore
    http://www.spam.co.nz

    Craig Whitmore, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Gidday Craig,
    Thank you for your efforts
    --
    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi

    Southern Kiwi, Nov 18, 2005
  4. I've updated my "Mr Mahony" page.
    If anyone has any more information on any of the domains involved or any
    other domains which hes involved in please let me know.

    http://www.spam.co.nz/111105-spammer.html

    Any examples of the spam would be great to.

    nzpostoffice.co.nz's comment:

    "The position I understand is that this database (sent out by Direct Autos)
    has been used regularly for the last four years without problems."

    well.. searching on the net I've seen people who have said they have
    complained and they have even been on spamcop for a while in the past. so no
    complaints?

    Thanks
    Craig Whitmore
    Craig Whitmore, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Craig Whitmore, Nov 23, 2005
  6. Craig Whitmore wrote:
    > I've updated my "Mr Mahony" page.
    > If anyone has any more information on any of the domains involved or any
    > other domains which hes involved in please let me know.
    >
    > http://www.spam.co.nz/111105-spammer.html
    >
    > Any examples of the spam would be great to.
    >
    > nzpostoffice.co.nz's comment:
    >
    > "The position I understand is that this database (sent out by Direct Autos)
    > has been used regularly for the last four years without problems."
    >
    > well.. searching on the net I've seen people who have said they have
    > complained and they have even been on spamcop for a while in the past. so no
    > complaints?
    >

    > Thanks
    > Craig Whitmore

    Oh well done, I admire anyone tackling NZ Spammers

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Nov 24, 2005