    of Topeka, Kansas using my digital camera.

    The link to my web page is http://bluetriforce.myphotoalbum.com/

    Thanks
    picture person, Apr 1, 2006

  2. picture person

    ace Guest

    nice pictures for a point and guess. May I suggest a nikon or canon
    slr film camera. Nikon you can probably get for cheap now that they
    decided to stop making them. Look at b and h's used section. and ebay.
    ace, Apr 1, 2006

  3. picture person

    PossumTrot Guest

    Now that was about the biggest waste of time I've participated in here.
    Nowhere in that bunch of photos did I find a tornado cloud.

    PossumTrot, Apr 1, 2006
  4. picture person <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > On March 30 2006, I have take pictures of tornado clouds in my hometown
    > of Topeka, Kansas using my digital camera.
    >
    > The link to my web page is http://bluetriforce.myphotoalbum.com/

    Noble attempts, and I think you should keep taking them ... but I don't see
    anything there. ;)

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Apr 3, 2006