    You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
    woman looking for the beach.....

    Please check out www.spelten.com.

    Mspn, Apr 13, 2005

  2. "Mspn" <andijvie_eter at hete mail punt com> wrote in message
    >I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my
    >Canon
    > EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.
    >
    > You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
    > woman looking for the beach.....
    >
    > Please check out www.spelten.com.

    You should post to the forum on Dpreview.com - they have a weekly thread
    where you post your best "sports" images.

    Dave R knows who, Apr 13, 2005

  3. Mspn

    eatmorepies Guest

    > I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my

    Canon
    > EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.
    >
    > You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
    > woman looking for the beach.....
    >
    > Please check out www.spelten.com.

    Some splendid photographs. Could we have a little technical detail please
    (EXIF)? I want to get the best out of my 350D and having examples from
    others would help. Thanks.

    John

    eatmorepies, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Mspn

    Mspn Guest

    On my website are also indoor sports pics. Usually I use 2.8 at AE and let
    the camera decide the shutter speed. That's for korfball and hockey.

    For outside I used (this time) the auto sports settings. There was no need
    to do that by hand.

    I have to say I have a real good lens; the 70-200 f:2.8 USM. NOT the IS.

    Marco

    Mspn, Apr 14, 2005