    "Bloated Goats SUCKS.""

    Strange how you didn't substantiate your claim

    Want me to make it easier for you to do so? What would you suggest?

    Martin, May 30, 2006

  2. Martin

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-30, Martin <> wrote:
    > ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    > very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

    How do you know you haven't been hacked?

    --
    Just curious :)

    Jimchip, May 30, 2006

  3. Martin

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
    <> wrote:

    >On 2006-05-30, Martin <> wrote:
    >> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    >> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

    >How do you know you haven't been hacked?

    Why is this cretin following me around? Isn't he smart enough to figure out that
    he's been binned for being a dumbass? Doesn't he have the half a brain cell it
    requires to realise that I don't him an explanation of anything at all?

    I guess not, huh. He couldn't have stated the crap he had had he actually read
    the google link I posted earlier about BG holes, so I'll just assume he not only
    cannot read but cannot think, and continue to let him peep from the bozo bin,
    where he belongs.

    "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

    --
    "You must be smarter than ->|<- this stick to ride the Internet."
    --SleepyOne

    Mara, May 30, 2006
  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Jimchip wrote:
    > On 2006-05-30, Martin <> wrote:
    >> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    >> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

    > How do you know you haven't been hacked?

    I would know :)

    Let's make it simple, Mara publishing my Domino address book would be a
    good start.

    Failing that, if Mara wants it easier then I'm open to offers. I think
    it's piss and wind. So I layed the challenge. There is a reason Domino
    is used used by the world's top consultancies, that it's easy to hack
    isn't one of those reasons.

    Martin, May 30, 2006
  5. Martin

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-30, Mara <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 2006-05-30, Martin <> wrote:
    >>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    >>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

    >>How do you know you haven't been hacked?

    > Why is this cretin following me around? Isn't he smart enough to figure out that
    > he's been binned for being a dumbass? Doesn't he have the half a brain cell it
    > requires to realise that I don't him an explanation of anything at all?
    >
    > I guess not, huh. He couldn't have stated the crap he had had he actually read
    > the google link I posted earlier about BG holes, so I'll just assume he not only
    > cannot read but cannot think, and continue to let him peep from the bozo bin,
    > where he belongs.

    Well, I guess he doesn't know whether he's been hacked or not. Mutiples of
    millions don't know...Here's another one.

    > "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

    --
    I missed the google link but I'll look it up if I decide I care.
    (Maybe around AD 2012, just before the Mayan end of the world or Windows

    Jimchip, May 30, 2006
  6. Martin

    doS Guest

    You really aren't counting on an intellegent reply from her,are you?

    doS, May 30, 2006
  7. Martin

    doS Guest

    I told you......

    doS, May 30, 2006
  8. Martin

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:48:28 -0000, Jimchip
    <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Well, I guess he doesn't know whether he's been hacked or not. Mutiples of
    >millions don't know...Here's another one.

    He wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

    >> "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

    >--
    >I missed the google link but I'll look it up if I decide I care.
    >(Maybe around AD 2012, just before the Mayan end of the world or Windows
    >Vista, whichever comes last.)

    I wouldn't bother. Googling for "Lotus Notes vulnerabilities" gets you 617,000
    hits. I dunno about you but I'm certainly not going to wade through all of them
    when the facts are made plain in the first few.

    "Duh."

    Mara, May 31, 2006
  9. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:48:28 -0000, Jimchip
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >> Well, I guess he doesn't know whether he's been hacked or not. Mutiples of
    >> millions don't know...Here's another one.

    I DO know I haven't been hacked. So publish my Domino address book if
    you think you can.

    > He wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
    >
    >>> "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

    >> --
    >> I missed the google link but I'll look it up if I decide I care.
    >> (Maybe around AD 2012, just before the Mayan end of the world or Windows
    >> Vista, whichever comes last.)

    > I wouldn't bother. Googling for "Lotus Notes vulnerabilities" gets you 617,000
    > hits. I dunno about you but I'm certainly not going to wade through all of them
    > when the facts are made plain in the first few.

    You're blowing out your arse. Publish my Domino address book then,
    seeing as it's so easy.

    Of course you can't, because it ISN'T as easy as you think.

    Martin, May 31, 2006
  10. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 2006-05-30, Martin <> wrote:
    >>> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    >>> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"

    >> How do you know you haven't been hacked?

    > Why is this cretin following me around?

    You're a fucking idiot. I saw your ignorant post in 24..helpdesk and
    replied. In what sense is that 'following'?

    > Isn't he smart enough to figure out that
    > he's been binned for being a dumbass? Doesn't he have the half a brain cell it
    > requires to realise that I don't him an explanation of anything at all?
    >
    > I guess not, huh. He couldn't have stated the crap he had had he actually read
    > the google link I posted earlier about BG holes, so I'll just assume he not only
    > cannot read but cannot think, and continue to let him peep from the bozo bin,
    > where he belongs.
    >
    > "Christ, some posters are ST00PID."

    Simple to resolve. I think my Domino server is secured, you think Domino
    is a flag to be hacked. So publish my Domino address book.

    Martin, May 31, 2006
  11. Martin

    Martin Guest

    doS wrote:
    > You really aren't counting on an intellegent reply from her,are you?

    Well, I thought it was a 'she' at first, then after the personal insults
    I thought it was probably a 'he', now I'm tending back to the 'she' with
    either a bad case of PMT or menopausal. I've seen the same kind of rants
    down in alt.conspiracy

    Either way we need to draw an end to this. Shall we give it a week and
    the challenge is closed? It's "hack me, hack me" and she can publish my
    Domino address book or she can't.

    I don't see why ignorance should go un-answered :)

    I'll bet she can't publish my Domino address book.

    Martin, May 31, 2006
  12. Martin

    Martin Guest

    doS wrote:
    > You really aren't counting on an intelligent reply from her,are you?

    oh, and everyone hates a smart-arse ;)

    yes you told me so

    Martin, May 31, 2006
  13. Martin

    Seatoller Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:59:42 +0100, Martin :

    > ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    > very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"
    >
    > "Bloated Goats SUCKS.""
    >
    > Strange how you didn't substantiate your claim

    Just /where/ did Mara say that she's a cracker? And the correct term /is/
    "cracker NOT "hacker", that is something else entirely.

    > Want me to make it easier for you to do so? What would you suggest?

    Well as you've now fallen over into trolling, how about a long walk off a
    short pier?

    <Troll terminated, any reply is to /dev/null>

    --
    This post is likely to have been hijacked by www.jlaforums.com, among other sites,
    who try to pass it off as coming from their own forum. They are misleading the public

    Seatoller, May 31, 2006
  14. Martin

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 31 May 2006 00:44:35 +0100, Seatoller <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:59:42 +0100, Martin :
    >
    >> ""You might as well have a 50' lighted, flashing sign in every city in
    >> very country on earth screaming "HACK ME! HACK MEEEE!"
    >>
    >> "Bloated Goats SUCKS.""
    >>
    >> Strange how you didn't substantiate your claim

    >Just /where/ did Mara say that she's a cracker? And the correct term /is/
    >"cracker NOT "hacker", that is something else entirely.

    Apparently this dipstick needs to get a job like mine. He'd learn soon enough.

    Or maybe not. He doesn't seem capable - after all, he can't RFC. That he has
    proven beyond all possible doubt.

    Trolls are stupid.

    >> Want me to make it easier for you to do so? What would you suggest?

    >Well as you've now fallen over into trolling, how about a long walk off a
    >short pier?

    Works for me. :)

    ><Troll terminated, any reply is to /dev/null>

    Ol' Dave's pretty handy to have around, isn't he? :)

    "Both of them, in fact. <g>"

    Mara, May 31, 2006
  15. Martin

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 18:55:04 -0400, doS wrote:

    > Subject: Re: Mara Said
    > From: "doS" <>
    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 18:55:04 -0400
    >
    > You really aren't counting on an intellegent reply from her,are you?

    If you consider "blah blah blah troll, blah blah blah, killfile, blah blah
    blah cretin, blah blah blah you're stupid" an intellegent reply then yes.

    Meat Plow, May 31, 2006
  16. Martin

    doS Guest

    ;-)

    doS, Jun 1, 2006
  17. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > Or maybe not. He doesn't seem capable - after all, he can't RFC. That he has
    > proven beyond all possible doubt.
    >
    > Trolls are stupid.

    and boasts are more stupid

    so support your assertion

    I believe Notes/Domino is strong. You believe Notes/Domino is low on
    security.

    Post my Domino address book and prove your assertion

    Easy isn't it?

    Martin, Jun 3, 2006
  18. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Martin wrote:
    > Mara wrote:
    >> On Tue, 30 May 2006 22:26:57 -0000, Jimchip
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> How do you know you haven't been hacked?

    >> Why is this cretin following me around?

    provide proof I am following you around you fucking idiot!

    Martin, Jun 3, 2006