    still can't believe it..

    Thx,
    Sigmund

    Sigmund I., Jan 3, 2004

  2. Sigmund I.

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.chinatour.com/maps/maps.htm

    On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 19:57:30 GMT, in
    <K8FJb.385509$>
    Sigmund I. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Sigmund I.

    Sigmund I. Guest

    Thanks a lot Mike, but actually I seek some map where the single
    provices can be singled out and individually highlighted (e.g. code
    coloured) etc. Like the US map in which single states are treatable as
    units: I was surprised that powerpoint didnt provide them..

    Some ideas?

    Thanks again,
    Sigmund

    Sigmund I., Jan 4, 2004
  4. Sigmund I.

    Boomer Guest

    Sigmund I., <> wrote:

    > Thanks a lot Mike, but actually I seek some map where the single
    > provices can be singled out and individually highlighted (e.g.
    > code coloured) etc. Like the US map in which single states are
    > treatable as units: I was surprised that powerpoint didnt
    > provide them..
    >
    > Some ideas?
    >
    > Thanks again,
    > Sigmund

    What's wrong with the map at the bottom of that page?

    > °Mike° wrote:
    >> http://www.chinatour.com/maps/maps.htm

    [snip]

    Boomer, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Sigmund I.

    °Mike° Guest

    Hey, why don't you lie down; somebody will be along in
    a moment to fan you...

    On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 16:05:46 GMT, in
    <uRWJb.396059$>
    Sigmund I. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 5, 2004
  6. Sigmund I.

    Sigmund I. Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > Sigmund I., <> wrote:

    >>Thanks a lot Mike, but actually I seek some map where the single
    >>provices can be singled out and individually highlighted (e.g.
    >>code coloured) etc. Like the US map in which single states are
    >>treatable as units: I was surprised that powerpoint didnt
    >>provide them..
    >>
    >>Some ideas?
    >>
    >>Thanks again,
    >>Sigmund

    > What's wrong with the map at the bottom of that page?
    >

    >>°Mike° wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.chinatour.com/maps/maps.htm

    Sorry, obviously I have not explained myself. This is a *.jpg, AFAIK I
    can only use it "as is". I couldnt highlight a province, I couldnt color
    all provinces with a GDP (p/c) higher than 800 USD in deep blue and all
    provinces with a GDP less than 800 USD in light blue, I couldnt divide
    the country into macro-regions (north-east, south, center ... ), etc..

    That's the type of things that you use the clipart maps delivered in
    powerpoint for, but they dont seem to have such maps of china at
    microsoft, they have the US, europe, korea, but not china..

    Sigmund I., Jan 5, 2004
  7. Sigmund I.

    Sigmund I. Guest

    I dont get the joke, dont knowing the slang meaning of "to fan".
    However, anything goes as long as whoever comes along also provides the
    type of maps I need :)

    Sigmund I., Jan 5, 2004
  8. Sigmund I.

    °Mike° Guest

    Basically, it means you're expecting to be spoon fed.

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:11:35 GMT, in
    <bodKb.407572$>
    Sigmund I. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 5, 2004
  9. Sigmund I.

    Sigmund I. Guest

    Meaning you dont have any ideas as to where to find them, either?
    Well, thanks for your help :)

    Sigmund I., Jan 5, 2004
  10. Sigmund I.

    Sultan Guest

    Sigmund, try over at Woodys Office Portal, someone there may know or even
    have what your looking for. http://www.wopr.com you'll want to ask in the
    Power Point group. Good luck!

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 6, 2004
  11. Sigmund I.

    Sultan Guest

    Sigmund, try over at Woodys Office Portal, someone there may know or even
    have what your looking for. http://www.wopr.com you'll want to go the
    Lounge area and then ask in the Power Point group. Good luck!

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 6, 2004
  12. Sigmund I.

    Sigmund I. Guest

    Hey thanks, I didnt know about that portal :)
    Now that I come to think of it maybe there are ad-hoc MS office usenet
    groups too, Thanks again
    Sigmund

    Sigmund I., Jan 6, 2004
  13. Sigmund I.

    Sultan Guest

    Sigmund I. wrote in news:%zoKb.419194$:

    > Hey thanks, I didnt know about that portal :)
    > Now that I come to think of it maybe there are ad-hoc MS office usenet
    > groups too, Thanks again
    > Sigmund
    >

    > Sultan wrote:
    >> Sigmund, try over at Woodys Office Portal, someone there may know or
    >> even have what your looking for. http://www.wopr.com you'll want to
    >> go the Lounge area and then ask in the Power Point group. Good luck!
    >>
    >> Sultan

    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >> -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

    Your very welcome.

    Sultan, Jan 6, 2004
  14. Sigmund I.

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't need to find them.
    You're welcome.

    On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:50:58 GMT, in
    <CejKb.413315$>
    Sigmund I. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 6, 2004
  15. Sigmund I.

    °Mike° Guest

    On 5 Jan 2004 22:57:35 -0600, in
    <Xns9467E98EA4ED8sultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.130>
    Sultan scrawled:

    >Sigmund I. wrote in news:%zoKb.419194$:
    >

    >> Hey thanks, I didnt know about that portal :)
    >> Now that I come to think of it maybe there are ad-hoc MS office usenet
    >> groups too, Thanks again
    >> Sigmund
    >>

    >> Sultan wrote:
    >>> Sigmund, try over at Woodys Office Portal, someone there may know or
    >>> even have what your looking for. http://www.wopr.com you'll want to
    >>> go the Lounge area and then ask in the Power Point group. Good luck!
    >>>
    >>> Sultan
    >>>

    >Your very welcome.

    "You're".

    --
    Hypocrite.

    °Mike°, Jan 6, 2004
  16. Sigmund I.

    Sultan Guest

    °Mike° wrote in news::

    > On 5 Jan 2004 22:57:35 -0600, in
    > <Xns9467E98EA4ED8sultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.130>
    > Sultan scrawled:
    >
    >>Sigmund I. wrote in news:%zoKb.419194$:
    >>

    >>> Hey thanks, I didnt know about that portal :)
    >>> Now that I come to think of it maybe there are ad-hoc MS office

    usenet
    >>> groups too, Thanks again
    >>> Sigmund

    >>Your very welcome.

    > "You're".

    Thank you Mike, you missed your true calling as an English teacher. I
    promise to be more careful in my spelling. Thank you so much for
    correcting me, others will learn from this as well. With your help
    everyone here will be spelling better in no time.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Jan 7, 2004
  17. Sigmund I.

    °Mike° Guest

    On 6 Jan 2004 18:04:22 -0600, in
    <Xns9468B7D824B6Fsultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.130>
    Sultan scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote in news::
    >
    >> On 5 Jan 2004 22:57:35 -0600, in
    >> <Xns9467E98EA4ED8sultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.130>
    >> Sultan scrawled:

    >usenet

    >>>Your very welcome.

    >> "You're".
    >>

    >Thank you Mike, you missed your true calling as an English teacher. I
    >promise to be more careful in my spelling. Thank you so much for
    >correcting me, others will learn from this as well. With your help
    >everyone here will be spelling better in no time.
    >
    >Sultan

    TINH.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance