    connections.
    Is there any hidden registry trying to reconnect the drive?

    Thanks

    Kwyjibo, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Kwyjibo

    Gameboy Guest

    In my experience, that happens when you have ANOTHER drive
    letter mapped to the same server AND it's connecting with
    another username, so it's prompting you for the other
    username's password.

    The solution to that is to disconnect the other drive(s)
    mapped tot he same server, and restart.

    If you have a different situation, you'll need a different
    solution.

    Let us know more details.

    Gameboy, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Kwyjibo