  1. I have been looking everywhere for a maple wood digital frame. I saw a
    walnut and black one at www.storybookframes.com but no maple. Does
    anyone know if any other stores carry these frames?

    purplesprinkles, Jun 29, 2006

  2. purplesprinkles

    Eric Miller Guest

    purplesprinkles wrote:
    > I have been looking everywhere for a maple wood digital frame. I saw a
    > walnut and black one at www.storybookframes.com but no maple. Does
    > anyone know if any other stores carry these frames?

    I did see one that fits in any ordinary frame, I think it was Pacific
    Digital. Just supply your own frame of maple.

    Eric Miller

    Eric Miller, Jun 29, 2006

  3. purplesprinkles

    Eric Miller Guest

    Eric Miller, Jun 29, 2006
  4. Hi Eric,

    Thanks for your quick reply. I looked into that but the frame that
    they have with the replaceable front doesn't take media cards (it has
    internal storage). I've seen the storybookframes.com digital frames
    and that one is perfect - I just can't find it in a lighter wood color.

    Anyway, thanks for the input.

    purplesprinkles, Jun 30, 2006
  5. purplesprinkles

    Pat Guest

    buy some laminate, a bottle of rubber cement, and an X-acto knife.

    Pat, Jun 30, 2006