    ]-[ans
    Groet,
    ]-[ans
    ]-[ans, Apr 11, 2004

  2. ]-[ans

    hushia Guest

    "]-[ans" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Lately I receive the following message:
    >
    > "The ordinal 17 could not be found in the dynamic link library
    > MAPI32.DLL"
    >
    > Can someone help me on this one?
    > Regards,
    > ]-[ans
    > Groet,
    > ]-[ans

    When do you get this error message? You could try a repair of the office
    (outlook) installation.
    Or maybe this will give you a hint:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=163750
    hushia, Apr 11, 2004

  3. ]-[ans

    ]-[ans Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:39:46 +0200, "hushia"
    <> wrote:

    >"]-[ans" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Lately I receive the following message:
    >>
    >> "The ordinal 17 could not be found in the dynamic link library
    >> MAPI32.DLL"
    >>
    >> Can someone help me on this one?
    >> Regards,
    >> ]-[ans
    >> Groet,
    >> ]-[ans

    >When do you get this error message? You could try a repair of the office
    >(outlook) installation.
    >Or maybe this will give you a hint:
    >http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=163750

    Thank you but this didn't solve the problem.

    I tried the following:
    Reinstalled office
    Renamed all mapi32 files to *.old
    Started outlook (new mapi is made, outlook 2003 makes the msmapi32.ddl
    file)
    renamed the mapi32old file to mapi32,dll...... et voila.... it works.
    It's all about being...
    ]-[ans
    ]-[ans, Apr 12, 2004