    --
    Michael Merritt

    011-81-90-9392-6304 (From Ouside Japan)
    Michael Merritt, May 28, 2005

  2. Why not drag the messages to a folder then drag them in OE?
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 28, 2005

  3. Tried that and I was able to drag them out of outlook into the folder but
    when I tried to drag them from the folder into OE it didnt work. It kept
    trying to create a new message each time.

    Michael Merritt, May 28, 2005
  4. Try the microsoft.public.internet.mail
    Maybe you will get a more appropriate answer there.

    Andre Da Costa, May 28, 2005