    even stuewit Island :p

    Prefrably free, but payed also.

    Thanks Daniel

    Daniel, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Daniel

    Nho Whei Guest

    On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:18:27 +1200, Daniel
    <> wrote:

    >I may be going down south in a 2 months time and wondering were you can
    >get wifi in places like chch, dunded, quenstown, invercargl and maybe
    >even stuewit Island :p
    >
    >Prefrably free, but payed also.
    >
    >Thanks Daniel

    Have a prowl around Telecom's site for wifi hotspots.?

    Nho Whei, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Nho Whei wrote:
    > On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:18:27 +1200, Daniel
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I may be going down south in a 2 months time and wondering were you can
    >>get wifi in places like chch, dunded, quenstown, invercargl and maybe
    >>even stuewit Island :p
    >>
    >>Prefrably free, but payed also.
    >>
    >>Thanks Daniel

    > Have a prowl around Telecom's site for wifi hotspots.?

    Thats looks good as im a xtra broadband user.. and its free for a while
    (then quite expensive)

    Daniel, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Daniel

    Nho Whei Guest

    On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:41:17 +1200, Daniel
    <> wrote:

    >Nho Whei wrote:
    >> On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:18:27 +1200, Daniel
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I may be going down south in a 2 months time and wondering were you can
    >>>get wifi in places like chch, dunded, quenstown, invercargl and maybe
    >>>even stuewit Island :p
    >>>
    >>>Prefrably free, but payed also.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks Daniel

    >> Have a prowl around Telecom's site for wifi hotspots.?

    >Thats looks good as im a xtra broadband user.. and its free for a while
    >(then quite expensive)

    Yeah .... does look like its free at the moment. Not too sure whether
    the traffic is counted against your cap though

    Nho Whei, Apr 27, 2006