    Also, Can i change some setting so that I can use yahoo maps instead of
    mapquest?

    TIA

    Ranjit, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Ranjit

    Ranjit Guest

    Never mind, figured it out after reading through the Thunderbird Forums.

    In the chrome\en-US-mail.jar file, we need to change the entry for
    mail.addr_book.mapit_url.format in the region.properties file.

    The URL for yahoo maps is:
    http://us.rd.yahoo.com/maps/us/insert/Tmap/extmap
    /*-http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?taddr=@A1+@A2&csz=@CI+@ST+@ZI&country=@CO

    You could check out the correct format for mapquest and replace it so
    that it works for mapquest too (without the error 400).

    -Ranjit

    Ranjit, Jul 31, 2004