    network drive could not be mapped beacuse the network was not found." Do I
    need to add any statment to the DMZ access-list in order to map the drive.
    Thanks...
    John, Oct 4, 2005

  2. In article <51j0f.13031$794.10803@trndny01>, John <> wrote:
    : The window/2000 is located at the DMZ and I was able to ping and telnet
    :to the Linux server located inside the network. However, when I tried to map
    :a drive to the linux machine running samba, I got an error message "The
    :network drive could not be mapped beacuse the network was not found." Do I
    :need to add any statment to the DMZ access-list in order to map the drive.

    udp 137 and/or udp 445. Also, you will likely need to configure a WINS
    server.
    --
    I am spammed, therefore I am.
    Walter Roberson, Oct 4, 2005