    the sky on any given nice day, has anyone here gotten any
    interesting shots of UFOs ??

    end
    stuseven, Oct 17, 2007

  2. stuseven

    Mr. Strat Guest

    In article <>,
    stuseven <> wrote:

    > + Its an old addage... lots of monkeys, each given a typewriter,
    > will at some point produce great novels... so I ask (though do not
    > infer that any of the photographers using this newsgroup are
    > indeed monkees(!) )...
    > ...with all the lenses we have, cumulatively, pointing up into
    > the sky on any given nice day, has anyone here gotten any
    > interesting shots of UFOs ??

    Because there aren't any...
    Mr. Strat, Oct 17, 2007

  3. stuseven

    stuseven Guest

    On Oct 17, 5:10 pm, "Mr. Strat" <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    >
    > stuseven <> wrote:
    > > + Its an old addage... lots of monkeys, each given a typewriter,
    > > will at some point produce great novels... so I ask (though do not
    > > infer that any of the photographers using this newsgroup are
    > > indeed monkees(!) )...
    > > ...with all the lenses we have, cumulatively, pointing up into
    > > the sky on any given nice day, has anyone here gotten any
    > > interesting shots of UFOs ??

    > Because there aren't any...

    I agree with you... the "U" in unidentified flying objects is no
    longer
    valid, since we know what they are... my question remains, however...
    where are some pictures ? :)
    stuseven, Oct 17, 2007
  4. stuseven wrote:
    > On Oct 17, 5:10 pm, "Mr. Strat" <> wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >>
    >> stuseven <> wrote:
    >>> + Its an old addage... lots of monkeys, each given a typewriter,
    >>> will at some point produce great novels... so I ask (though do not
    >>> infer that any of the photographers using this newsgroup are
    >>> indeed monkees(!) )...
    >>> ...with all the lenses we have, cumulatively, pointing up into
    >>> the sky on any given nice day, has anyone here gotten any
    >>> interesting shots of UFOs ??

    >> Because there aren't any...

    > I agree with you... the "U" in unidentified flying objects is no
    > longer
    > valid, since we know what they are... my question remains, however...
    > where are some pictures ? :)

    They always seem to be hidden behind a dust speck on the sensor or
    interior of the lens.

    Otoh, I could photoshop you in some nice ones into any day or night shot
    you wish. Fee involved.

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Oct 18, 2007
  5. stuseven

    Allen Guest

    stuseven wrote:
    > + Its an old addage... lots of monkeys, each given a typewriter,
    > will at some point produce great novels... so I ask (though do not
    > infer that any of the photographers using this newsgroup are
    > indeed monkees(!) )...
    > ...with all the lenses we have, cumulatively, pointing up into
    > the sky on any given nice day, has anyone here gotten any
    > interesting shots of UFOs ??
    >

    > end

    You may need to move to Roswell, New Mexico. Or do what others have
    done--make your own; that has worked for pictures of the Loch Ness
    Monster also.
    Allen
    Allen, Oct 18, 2007
  6. stuseven

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    No, the alien bastards made my leave my 5D on the ground when I was
    abducted.

    Kinon O'Cann, Oct 19, 2007
  7. stuseven

    Guest

    + that is too bad... the 5D would have recorded the scene
    with stunning clarity, Im sure. Hmmm... I wonder what kind
    of filtering would work best on board one of those ?

    On Oct 19, 9:18 am, "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote:
    > No, the alien bastards made my leave my 5D on the ground when I was
    > abducted.
    , Oct 20, 2007