Manual & QTP Project Training/Testing Tools/Software testing for Rs.1000

Discussion in 'Software' started by tttrainer, Nov 3, 2008.

  1. tttrainer

    tttrainer

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,
    Just answer 1 question.

    If a Login window is given to you with username, password & Login & Cancel button & the person who takes your interview asks you to write Test cases.
    What will you do?
    A) Start Writing Test cases
    B) Will Not Write Test cases

    If your answer is
    A) Then you should attend the class( Its your wish)

    If your answer is
    B) No need to attend the Training, you are a real timer & all the Best for your future.

    I would like to inform you that the trainer provided to you is a real timer.
    We have decided to charge Rs.1000. First 3 days are free & if you are satisfied then only pay Rs.1000.
    Duration is 20 days & maximum 30 days & our main goal is to train you properly & not just close the batch & you are supposed to attend all the classes.
    Location: 257P,Ground Floor,3rd Building, Opp.Sai Baba Temple, Pragati Nagar,Opp.JNTU,Kukatpally,Hyderabad.
    Date 12 Nov(8:15am to 9:00am)( We will confirm the date)
    Fees: Rs.1000

    The trainer is a Real timer who will explain you the technical terms which will help you if you keep good experience.
    If you have any doubts, please mail us.
    Regards,
    Krishna(99494 02929)

    Content of the Training:
    1)How to Log bugs using Bugzilla & we will also try to configure your names with our company ids so that you know how the bugs are logged in Bugzilla.
    2) Recovery Scenario(QTP)
    3) Main Script & Driver script(QTP)
    4) Descriptive Programming (2 scripts)
    tttrainer, Nov 3, 2008