    Can anybody help me to find an manual for Sigma EF-500 super DG ST Flash?
    It will be fine in PDF format.

    Michael
    Henriette og Michael, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Journalist-North, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Thanks for looking
    I´we been on the same pages, whit no resoults... But there must be some
    where i can find an manual on this fine media called the internet...
    Michael

    "Journalist-North" <> skrev i en
    meddelelse news:nWTGb.6240$...

    Henriette og Michael, Dec 26, 2003
  4. Henriette og Michael

    Steve m... Guest

    I just got one. I have the manual here. I could scan a couple of pages and
    post what ever you are looking for.
    It appears to be a very nice flash with a load of exotic features (for
    amateurs at least!) ..

    Steve m.....
    You can email me at Stevem5215@(spamsucks)bigfoot.com

    Steve m..., Dec 26, 2003
  5. Henriette og Michael

    thomasm68

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    thomasm68, Aug 6, 2007
  6. Henriette og Michael

    karlfaeunst

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I can't post links yet but if you go to safemanuals dot com and search you will find it. I just downloaded one :)
    karlfaeunst, Mar 10, 2010