Manual for Digitor Commander (Universal Remote Control)

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Adam Warner, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Adam Warner

    Adam Warner Guest

    Hi me here,

    > I just bought a Universal Remote control as our TV remote has gone
    > Kaput. Got it for $75 from Dick Smiths but they could not find the box
    > or manual and have one on back order for me. However, I have a dilemma.
    > I am an engineer and want to play with this cool tooy (tool).
    >
    > There is a picture of one here at the Dick SMiths website,
    > http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3f5304ab0ac516f8273fc0a87f9906e8/Product/View/G1210.
    >
    > Does anyone have a manual in electronic format or instructions about how
    > to configure for a:
    > - Mitsibushi Black Diamond TV
    > - Panasonic NV-FJ630 VHS Cassette
    >
    > I WANT TO PLAY.

    I've found a copy of the manual for you:
    <http://www.sun-wave.com/downloads/SRC-9200/SRC-9200%20USER'S%20MANUAL_Ver%20D.pdf>

    Have fun,
    Adam
    Adam Warner, Sep 1, 2003

  2. me here wrote:
    > I just bought a Universal Remote control as our TV remote has gone
    > Kaput. Got it for $75 from Dick Smiths but they could not find the box
    > or manual and have one on back order for me. However, I have a
    > dilemma. I am an engineer and want to play with this cool tooy (tool).
    >
    > There is a picture of one here at the Dick SMiths website,

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3f5304ab0ac516f8273fc0a87f9906e8/Product/View/G1210.

    This link will work on DSE's site (clicking the "email page" link gives you
    this):

    http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/en/product/G1210

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    me here, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Adam Warner

    me here Guest

    Nicholas Sherlock wrote:
    > me here wrote:
    >
    >>I just bought a Universal Remote control as our TV remote has gone
    >>Kaput. Got it for $75 from Dick Smiths but they could not find the box
    >>or manual and have one on back order for me. However, I have a
    >>dilemma. I am an engineer and want to play with this cool tooy (tool).
    >>
    >>There is a picture of one here at the Dick SMiths website,
    >>

    > http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3f5304ab0ac516f8273fc0a87f9906e8/Product/View/G1210.
    >
    > This link will work on DSE's site (clicking the "email page" link gives you
    > this):
    >
    > http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/en/product/G1210
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Nicholas Sherlock