    another method, or at list a smooth engine?

    Will be waiting for your answers
    GRACIAS
    JV-Carver, Aug 25, 2004

  2. JV-Carver

    PhAnTOmaS Guest

    mmmmm sony f-828 creo q el anillo de foco y zoom es mecanico
    fuji s602z(antigua), o la s7000 tienen el anillo mecanico

    "JV-Carver" <> escribió en el mensaje
    > Hi there:
    >
    > After trying some of these machines (Nikon CoolPix 3100, Canon Ixus 500,
    > ...) I've always considered it a problem how the focus works, I guess

    that's
    > because of it's electrical engine. I'm used to zoom with my reflex Canon

    EOS

    PhAnTOmaS, Aug 25, 2004

  3. JV-Carver

    [BnH] Guest

    Leica Digilux 2 ? =) [ Or Panasonic Lumix LC-1]
    Epson R-D1 ?

    =bob=

    [BnH], Aug 25, 2004
  4. JV-Carver wrote:
    > Hi there:
    >
    > After trying some of these machines (Nikon CoolPix 3100, Canon Ixus 500,
    > ...) I've always considered it a problem how the focus works, I guess that's
    > because of it's electrical engine. I'm used to zoom with my reflex Canon EOS
    > and get kind of nervous with these digital cameras behaviour. The question
    > is: is there any digital camera (compact size, not the ones which resemble
    > but aren't reflex) that has a progressive zooming advance, using a ring or
    > another method, or at list a smooth engine?
    >
    > Will be waiting for your answers
    > GRACIAS

    The Kodak DX6490 doesn't have a zoom ring but it has a variable speed zoom
    motor .

    --
    Ben Thomas
    given nor endorsed by it.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=, Aug 25, 2004