    first. Will this result in data loss or does nothing happen as long as
    don't 'touch' the partition? Is there any solution to this problem?

    Thank you.
    P.P., Mar 13, 2005

  2. P.P.

    chuckie® Guest

    Unless you do something to the 2nd partition during the reinstall, it
    shouldn't be touched. XP will only be installed on the 40GB, correct?
    After install, do the SP1 (not 2?) and maxtor thing and all should be
    well...IMHO...luck...

    chuckie®, Mar 13, 2005

  3. P.P.

    P.P. Guest

    Why not Sp2 ??

    P.P., Mar 14, 2005
  4. P.P.

    Wizard Guest

    What the **** are you asking him for, you brain-dead pillock?

    > IMHO...

    Your fucking opinion is worth less than cat piss.

    > luck...

    Anyone who takes anything you post seriously needs luck. You fucking,
    stupid, gormless cuntflap.

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005
  5. P.P.

    chuckie® Guest

    Huh? What? Did you say something worthwhile? Guess not...
    There goes that d... song again...

    chuckie®, Mar 15, 2005
  6. P.P.

    Wizard Guest

    chuckie® <> wrote:

    > Huh? What? Did you say something worthwhile? Guess not...
    > There goes that d... song again...

    How long have you been hearing voices, retard?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005