Management Tutorials

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by DimsGroups, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. DimsGroups

    DimsGroups Guest

    Delhi Institute of Management & Services

    Dear friends,
    We are extremely happy to welcome you to the world of Management... We
    are in the process of preparing some 5 minutes revision Q & A type
    lessons for management students. They are in no way, a replacement for
    the classroom lectures, textbooks or any other study guides. If you
    wish to go through these lessons.

    Please visit today's BLOGS:
    Marketing Management-Dista... Learning
    http://marmana.blogspot.com/
    Management Function & BehaiourFor MBA students :
    http://bmmanfun1001.blogspot.com/

    Transaction Processing System for MBA,MCA STUDENTS:
    http://bmmisall1503.blogspot.com/
    Learn about the systems approach to management in 5 minutes:
    http://allsem1manfun1c.blogspot.com/

    Training in Human Resource Management:
    http://bmmanhum1107.blogspot.com/

    We want you to suggest improvements or corrections if any, by Email to
    Ms Sheetal varma, (Senior HR Executive).
    Email:
    If you are looking for a job or you want to change a job, please send
    your resume to Ms Sheetal (Senior HR Executive). She will try to help
    you to find a suitable job.
    Email:

    CAREER TRAINING

    Join University Recognized Courses MBA {BM} MBA {HR}, MBA {MKT}, and
    MBA {Fin}, MCA, BCA, MMC, BMC, B.com M.com M.Insurance, B.Fashion

    For Career Development and Job Promotions.

    CONTACT:

    Delhi Institute of Management &Services,
    Study Centre of NMiMS UNIVERSITY, GURU JAMBHESHWAR UNIVERSITY, JAMIA
    HAMDARD UNIVERSITY, ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION, PUNJAB TECHNICAL
    UNIVERSITY, MUMBAI EDUCATION TRUST .
    1108 Akashdeep Building, New Delhi 110001
    TEL FAX: 23312187,
    TEL: 23316475.
    If you do not want to receive such mail in future. Please send mail
    Email:
    Reference: Mailer 2
    DimsGroups, Nov 17, 2008

  2. DimsGroups

    Your Name Guest

    "DimsGroups" <> wrote in message
    > Delhi Institute of Management & Services
    >
    > Dear friends,
    > We are extremely happy to welcome you to the world of Management...

    <snip>

    "Management" is mostly over-paid, worthless, greedy morons who have zero
    common sense.
    Your Name, Nov 17, 2008

  3. Your Name wrote:

    > "Management" is mostly over-paid, worthless, greedy morons who have zero
    > common sense.

    Obviously not a shareholder.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 17, 2008
  4. DimsGroups

    Your Name Guest

    > Your Name wrote:
    >
    > > "Management" is mostly over-paid, worthless, greedy morons who have zero
    > > common sense.

    > Obviously not a shareholder.

    Shareholders would be another group of worthless, greedy morons.
    Your Name, Nov 17, 2008
  5. In message <gfsi69$fi8$>, Your Name wrote:

    >> Your Name wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Management" is mostly over-paid, worthless, greedy morons who have
    >>> zero common sense.

    >> Obviously not a shareholder.

    > Shareholders would be another group of worthless, greedy morons.

    Lots of Kiwis happen to be shareholders. Have your parents invested in a
    retirement fund? Quite likely you know someone who has a few Telecom
    shares--they seem to be the most popular ones to hold. Or you might be a
    member of a medical insurance co-op.

    Now, are you going to take that back, or do you want to persist in being a
    knob-end?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 17, 2008
  6. DimsGroups

    Your Name Guest

    > In message <gfsi69$fi8$>, Your Name wrote:
    >
    > > "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in

    message

    > >> Obviously not a shareholder.

    > > Shareholders would be another group of worthless, greedy morons.

    > Lots of Kiwis happen to be shareholders. Have your parents invested in a
    > retirement fund? Quite likely you know someone who has a few Telecom
    > shares--they seem to be the most popular ones to hold. Or you might be a
    > member of a medical insurance co-op.
    >
    > Now, are you going to take that back, or do you want to persist in being a
    > knob-end?

    My parents do have any shares in any form (not even via KiwiSaver). I don't
    either. They are for greedy scum who are trying to chase bigger money than
    they get from a normal bank term investment ... whether those scum are the
    individuals themselves or simply the idiot "experts" that Ma & Pa Public
    naively put their trust in is another matter.

    It's these two groups of greedy scum that are the cause of all the current
    financial problems.

    As for being a "knob-end", I guess only you would know about what that is
    since you are one.
    Your Name, Nov 18, 2008
  7. Your Name wrote:

    > My parents do have any shares in any form (not even via KiwiSaver). I
    > don't either. They are for greedy scum who are trying to chase bigger
    > money than they get from a normal bank term investment ...

    That's quite a charitable attitude--that the bank's shareholders are entitled to a better return from your money than you are.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 18, 2008
  8. DimsGroups

    Dave Taylor Guest

    DimsGroups <> wrote in news:b05d72a8-1c66-4941-95fd-
    :

    > Delhi Institute of Management & Services
    >
    > Dear friends,
    > We are extremely happy to welcome you to the world of Management...

    Learn from the masters:
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/odds/bofh/

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Nov 18, 2008
  9. DimsGroups

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Your Name wrote:
    > "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in
    > message news:gfsk9h$gmg$...
    >> In message <gfsi69$fi8$>, Your Name wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in
    >>> message news:gfr8o9$mol$...

    >>> Shareholders would be another group of worthless, greedy morons.

    >> Lots of Kiwis happen to be shareholders. Have your parents invested
    >> in a retirement fund? Quite likely you know someone who has a few
    >> Telecom shares--they seem to be the most popular ones to hold. Or
    >> you might be a member of a medical insurance co-op.
    >>
    >> Now, are you going to take that back, or do you want to persist in
    >> being a knob-end?

    > My parents do have any shares in any form (not even via KiwiSaver). I
    > don't either. They are for greedy scum who are trying to chase bigger
    > money than they get from a normal bank term investment ... whether
    > those scum are the individuals themselves or simply the idiot
    > "experts" that Ma & Pa Public naively put their trust in is another
    > matter.
    >
    > It's these two groups of greedy scum that are the cause of all the
    > current financial problems.
    >
    > As for being a "knob-end", I guess only you would know about what
    > that is since you are one.

    He knows what one is for anyway, it stops his hand flying off the end...
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Nov 19, 2008