    identify these two rights for the accounts....
    What should i do?
    Thanks in advanced.
    Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz, Aug 23, 2007

  2. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz

    apo Guest

    hello
    i get a way to help you solve your problem, but it's differ from your idea
    that using the "Delegate Control Wizard"
    ¡¤first, in the Active Directory Users and Computers Console, select "view",
    then "Advance Feature"
    ¡¤then, you can see MORE tabs in the Object Properties than before, in the
    security tab, you got a way to assign "reset password" permission to your
    helpdesk personal

    this way could reach your mind clear, "let them change the passwords and
    reset accounts (no more, no less)" but you know, if you are a large .org,
    the work for this is large too. so sometimes you could take a think if you
    can give the helpdesk people some more permission, so that you can assign to
    them more effect and fast
    this just my own options

    i hope this txt would helpful for you, and thank you for view it!
    apo, Aug 24, 2007