    Windows ME

    --
    To email, erase "forgetit"

    Adam, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Adam

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    Adam wrote:
    > Who says the hand isn't quicker than the eye? All I wanted to do was
    > to remove a web site that I had allowed to receive cookies from the
    > managed web sites field. However, I ticked remove all instead of
    > just remove that particular site...and of course while backing out, I
    > ticked OK instead of cancel. There was a reasonable list in the
    > field that was erased and I'm not sure how the entries got there. I
    > guess I must have put some in, but could my proxomitron or zonealarm
    > spywareblaster or adaware have added any of those entries?
    > Bottomline: did I add the entries to be blocked, or was it a
    > combination of me and my protective apps? Thansk,
    > Adam
    > Windows ME

    What Cookie man are you using?
    I just started using CookieWall, making it prompt me
    for cookie acceptance. I can't imagine how your spyblaster
    or ZA could affect your cookies. By the way, Cookie wall only
    has 3 modes, none, delete, and prompt. I have mine set on
    prompt. That way, I can save cookies that autologon for me, etc.
    Your cookie manager could be different. I use a popup killer
    to do the Proximitron thing. [ a popup killer on steroids ]. I don't
    see where it does cookies.

    --
    the abominable toner

    computer maintenance links & tips on: