    wallpapers, but cannot any longer.

    All I want to do is download the fixtures wallpaper. Can anyone help me to
    sort this problem please ? I'm using XP and IE 6

    Edward Martin, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Edward Martin

    Boomer Guest

    "Edward Martin" <> wrote:

    > As an emember I've been trying to log in to Manutd.com but now
    > cannot. Everytime I click on the login link nothing happens - is
    > it to do with javascript ? The message displayed in the left
    > hand bottom corner of my browser when I hover over the log in
    > link or open it in a new window states; javascript:void(null);
    >
    > I have logged in successfully in the past and downloaded
    > previous wallpapers, but cannot any longer.
    >
    > All I want to do is download the fixtures wallpaper. Can anyone
    > help me to sort this problem please ? I'm using XP and IE 6

    Hello

    Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future. 12 hours in the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system
    tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Jul 16, 2004