Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by unclejesse01, Apr 9, 2005.

  1. unclejesse01

    unclejesse01 Guest

    please see previous in dvd and her

    unclejesse01, Apr 9, 2005

  2. unclejesse01

    Richard C. Guest

    "unclejesse01" <-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > please see previous in dvd and here

    ==========================
    Maybe this is why you can't get help.

    Richard C., Apr 11, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    unclejesse01 <-spam.invalid> wrote:
    >please see previous in dvd and here

    You want help? Here's 'Help !"
    _ _ _ _
    | | | | ___| |_ __ | |
    |_|

    Now that you have 'help' what are you going to do with it.

    Without links to previous messages a great many have no clue
    about what you are talking about.

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    Bill Vermillion, Apr 14, 2005