Man hospitalized for Burning a DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by jfoley@_netpalace_.com, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
    inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
    in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
    by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
    smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
    they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
    small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
    is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.
    jfoley@_netpalace_.com, Jan 3, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    unclejr Guest

    jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
    > John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
    > inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
    > in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
    > by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
    > smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
    > they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
    > small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
    > is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.


    URL?

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jan 3, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Matt Guest

    "unclejr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
    >> John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
    >> inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
    >> in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
    >> by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
    >> smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
    >> they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
    >> small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
    >> is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.

    >
    >

    Is this Bob's cousin?
    Matt, Jan 3, 2006
    #3
  4. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Justin Guest

    Matt wrote on [Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:42:52 GMT]:
    >
    > "unclejr" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
    >>> John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
    >>> inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
    >>> in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
    >>> by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
    >>> smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
    >>> they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
    >>> small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
    >>> is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.

    >>
    >>

    > Is this Bob's cousin?


    I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.
    Justin, Jan 3, 2006
    #4
  5. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:42:52 GMT, "Matt" <>
    wrote:

    >Is this Bob's cousin?


    Troll.

    --

    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer.
    You take one down, and pass it around,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall.
    Bob, Jan 3, 2006
    #5
  6. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:47:18 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    >I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.


    Troll.

    --

    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer.
    You take one down, and pass it around,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall.
    Bob, Jan 3, 2006
    #6
  7. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Justin Guest

    Bob wrote on [Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:42:59 GMT]:
    > On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:47:18 GMT, Justin <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

    >
    > Troll.


    I know you are but what am I?
    Justin, Jan 3, 2006
    #7
  8. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:03:51 GMT, Justin <> Gave
    us:

    >Bob wrote on [Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:42:59 GMT]:
    >> On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:47:18 GMT, Justin <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

    >>
    >> Troll.

    >
    >I know you are but what am I?


    Why.... You're Justin. News flash! Just In!
    Roy L. Fuchs, Jan 3, 2006
    #8
  9. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:03:51 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    >>>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.


    >> Troll.


    >I know you are but what am I?


    I am not the troll - you are.

    You do not know when to stop.


    --

    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer.
    You take one down, and pass it around,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall.
    Bob, Jan 4, 2006
    #9
  10. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Justin Guest

    Bob wrote on [Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:13:10 GMT]:
    > On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:03:51 GMT, Justin <> wrote:
    >
    >>>>I'd guess Bob's cousin paid some illegal $2 to do it.

    >
    >>> Troll.

    >
    >>I know you are but what am I?

    >
    > I am not the troll - you are.


    Hahahah

    Great retort

    > You do not know when to stop.


    I am not the self proclaimed "conversation continuer"
    Justin, Jan 4, 2006
    #10
  11. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Bob Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:35:47 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    >> You do not know when to stop.


    >I am not the self proclaimed "conversation continuer"


    You are now.


    --

    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer.
    You take one down, and pass it around,
    Aleph-null bottles of beer on the wall.
    Bob, Jan 4, 2006
    #11
  12. jfoley@_netpalace_.com

    Justin Guest

    Bob wrote on [Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:20:45 GMT]:
    > On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:35:47 GMT, Justin <> wrote:
    >
    >>> You do not know when to stop.

    >
    >>I am not the self proclaimed "conversation continuer"

    >
    > You are now.


    Did you skip English?
    Justin, Jan 4, 2006
    #12
  13. Myth busters?

    jfoley@_netpalace_.com wrote:
    > John Hankel was hospitalized on December 27, 2005 from toxic smoke
    > inhalation. He claimed he wanted to burn a DVD, when he placed a DVD
    > in his gas range in his kitchen and set it on fire. He was overcome
    > by the resulting smoke and was hospitalized. A neighbor noticed
    > smoke coming out of his home and called the Fire Department. When
    > they arrived, they found Hankel on the floor in his kitchen, and a
    > small fire on his stove. The fire was quickly extinsuished. Hankel
    > is in fair condition. The house sufferred $8000 in smoke damage.
    Baron Jackson, Jan 8, 2006
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Waterperson77
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    891
    Impmon
    Mar 7, 2004
  2. Doug MacLean
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    641
    Doug MacLean
    Aug 16, 2005
  3. Frosty

    Burning Man

    Frosty, Sep 12, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    442
    Fat Ass Fred
    Sep 13, 2006
  4. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    840
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
  5. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    545
Loading...

Share This Page