Man eats own leg to survive car accident

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Heart Robber, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. Heart Robber

    Heart Robber Guest

    Heart Robber, Feb 7, 2007

  2. Heart Robber

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Feb 7, 2007

  3. Heart Robber

    squaddie Guest

    squaddie, Feb 7, 2007
  4. Heart Robber<>
    wrote in news:0rqyh.900288$1T2.191630@pd7urf2no:

    > A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own leg.
    > forced to eat own leg
    >
    > http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/p-murphy-daily-kilfile-29-year-old.ht
    > ml

    There's an individual who *needs* to go on a diet!

    Good thing he wasn't a vegetarian. Or a Catholic. (It's Lent.)

    If he was a black guy, I guess he'd be eating dark meat.

    "Mysterious" car accident? He prolly had the accident *because*
    he was snacking on his leg and not watching the road. Would that
    be "irony"? Can you get e-coli from eating your own leg all the
    way up to your arse? We should have a safety conference addressing
    these important issues: like where exactly to stop eating your leg,
    for health reasons.

    --

    A nice technique to keep a mob of peasants from killing your monster
    is when they break into your castle; make them be real quiet: "Shhhhh!"
    Bucky Breeder, Feb 7, 2007
  5. Heart Robber

    Guest

    On Feb 7, 1:25 pm, Bucky Breeder
    <> wrote:
    > Heart Robber<>
    > wrote innews:0rqyh.900288$1T2.191630@pd7urf2no:
    >

    > > A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own leg.
    > > forced to eat own leg

    > >http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/p-murphy-daily-kilfile-29-year-ol...
    > > ml

    > There's an individual who *needs* to go on a diet!
    >
    > Good thing he wasn't a vegetarian. Or a Catholic. (It's Lent.)
    >
    > If he was a black guy, I guess he'd be eating dark meat.
    >
    > "Mysterious" car accident? He prolly had the accident *because*
    > he was snacking on his leg and not watching the road. Would that
    > be "irony"? Can you get e-coli from eating your own leg all the
    > way up to your arse? We should have a safety conference addressing
    > these important issues: like where exactly to stop eating your leg,
    > for health reasons.
    >
    > --
    >
    > A nice technique to keep a mob of peasants from killing your monster
    > is when they break into your castle; make them be real quiet: "Shhhhh!"
    > Then tiptoe over and open the door... There's the monster, sound asleep.

    Could be worst he could of been wearing knee highs those are hard to
    get off.
    , Feb 7, 2007
  6. Heart Robber

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Feb 7, 2007
  7. "" <> wrote in

    > On Feb 7, 1:25 pm, Bucky Breeder
    > <> wrote:
    >> Heart Robber<>
    >> wrote innews:0rqyh.900288$1T2.191630@pd7urf2no:
    >>
    >> > A Mysterious car accident leaves man stranded and forced to eat own
    >> > leg.

    >> >http://exadent.blogspot.com/2007/02/p-murphy-daily-kilfile-29-year-ol..
    >> >.
    >> > ml

    >> There's an individual who *needs* to go on a diet!
    >>
    >> Good thing he wasn't a vegetarian. Or a Catholic. (It's Lent.)
    >>
    >> If he was a black guy, I guess he'd be eating dark meat.
    >>
    >> "Mysterious" car accident? He prolly had the accident *because*
    >> he was snacking on his leg and not watching the road. Would that
    >> be "irony"? Can you get e-coli from eating your own leg all the
    >> way up to your arse? We should have a safety conference addressing
    >> these important issues: like where exactly to stop eating your leg,
    >> for health reasons.

    > Could be worst he could of been wearing knee highs
    > those are hard to get off.

    LOL!

    That would be a headline: "Man Nearly Chokes to Death on His Own
    Pantyhose Trying to Eat His Own Leg after His Own Car Crashed"

    It might be believable it were Sally Struthers? Or Roseanne Barr?

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 7, 2007
  8. Re: **** a tes t - you're a dead *ho* walking on a tampon.

    I got nothing else to do today.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Countess_Erzs=E9bet_B=E1thory?=, Feb 8, 2007
  9. Heart Robber

    Gazwad Guest

    Re: **** a tes t - you're a dead *ho* walking on a tampon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Countess_Erzs=E9bet_B=E1thory?=, the perspiring-cadger
    and vain member of the union who likes depraved willy tickling with
    stingrays, and whose partner is a scrubber with a swollen meal ticket,
    wrote in <J9uyh.25588$>:

    > I got nothing else to do today.

    Do you prefer baths or showers?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Feb 8, 2007
  10. Heart Robber

    Zodiac K. Guest

    Re: **** a tes t - you're a dead *ho* walking on a tampon.

    > Do you prefer baths or showers?

    http://einsiders.com/reviews/dvd/images/dracula-darkprince1.jpg

    The staking is more of what was laid out for you to take so the Blood
    Countess could pull your tampon and drain you dry, don't run from it.

    What's your sign so that things will be right for you.

    ZK
    Zodiac K., Feb 8, 2007
  11. Re: Maximum, you hag you're just boring hag in need of a *salad*toss.

    It's time to kick you to the curb. You're just too boring, no pizazz.
    Harvey Glatman, Feb 8, 2007
  12. Heart Robber

    Max Grrl Guest

    Re: Maximum, you hag you're just boring hag in need of a *salad* toss.

    In article <LSLyh.19966$>,
    Harvey Glatman < HarveyAtTheDoor"@Glatman.com> wrote:

    > It's time to kick you to the curb. You're just too boring, no pizazz.

    No pizzaz? Sort of like glomming onto the nym of a momma's boy serial
    who wet his bed, cross-dressed, had a devastating fear of live chicks
    and liked hanging himself?

    That kinda "no pizzaz?"

    --
    Max Grrl
    ---

    "Does my doggie's c0ck taste better than yours?" Porchy admits sucking Hat's
    cock!! o_O
    MID: <RCWxh.2254$384.981@trnddc05>
    Max Grrl, Feb 8, 2007