    DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
    than from smoking and auto accidents combined.

    The DVD must be destroyed !
    unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com, Sep 25, 2004

  2. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    Pug Fugley Guest

    What are you smoking? May I have some?

    Pug Fugley, Sep 25, 2004

  3. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    Guest

    On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:

    >A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
    >the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
    >heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
    >DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
    >than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
    >
    >The DVD must be destroyed !

    ubertoadie
    , Sep 25, 2004
  4. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article ,
    "" <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:
    >
    >> A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
    >> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
    >> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
    >> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
    >> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
    >>
    >> The DVD must be destroyed !

    > ubertoadie

    Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!

    Neal
    Video Flyer, Sep 25, 2004

    ,
    > "" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:
    > >
    > >> A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
    > >> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
    > >> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
    > >> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
    > >> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
    > >>
    > >> The DVD must be destroyed !

    > > ubertoadie

    > Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!
    >
    > Neal
    > --
    > "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous

    I like these annual "real life" stories this guy posts. Last year it risk of
    blindness using a dvd player-cause of the laser.
    Tad Bitt§ï£, Sep 25, 2004
  6. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    MagicNY Guest

    >A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD

    ive seen a few dvd's that made me wanna kill myself...is that the same
    thing?......
    MagicNY, Sep 26, 2004
  7. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    Herbert West Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:27:29 GMT, Video Flyer <> wrote:

    >On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article ,
    >"" <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:08:28 -0500, unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> A New York man was pronounced dead after touching a DVD. Apparently
    >>> the radioactivity contained in the DVD killed the man by stopping his
    >>> heart. Please write Congress and tell them to stop producing deadly
    >>> DVDs. This is an epidemic, more people died in 2003 from DVD exposure
    >>> than from smoking and auto accidents combined.
    >>>
    >>> The DVD must be destroyed !

    >> ubertoadie

    >Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!
    >
    >Neal

    Why? Is a "cave troll" sumptin like a "pistol packin' mama?"

    ;-)
    Herbert West, Sep 27, 2004
  8. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    Herbert West Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 07:39:19 -0400, "Tad Bitt§ï£" <>
    wrote:

    >"Video Flyer" <> wrote in message
    >> On 9/24/04 10:58 PM, in article

    >,

    >> > ubertoadie

    >> Careful what you say to this guy - he's got a cave troll!
    >>
    >> Neal
    >> --
    >> "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous
    >>

    >I like these annual "real life" stories this guy posts. Last year it risk of
    >blindness using a dvd player-cause of the laser.

    Jeeze... Haven't you seen that resin stuff leaking out of the sides
    of some of the cheap (and even some of the quality) DVD's? It's
    probably super-toxic and deadly!

    I'm sending all my DVD's to the nearest biohazard waste site and going
    back to VHS and vinyl for my entertainment. I'll be doing my computer
    backups to safe, non-poisonus paper tape and punch cards!

    ;-)
    Herbert West, Sep 27, 2004
  9. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    John Eckart Guest

    My whole family died from a DVD incident when I went to the market.
    When I came home, there was blood and guts everywhere!
    I'm currently in the process of suing the guy who invented the DVD father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate for compensation.

    John Eckart, Oct 1, 2004
  10. unplugged@±Ð~~~~~~~~~.com

    Max Guest

    Hi,

    Bwhahahahaha - you silly sod!

    You must live in the central part of the USA if you believe this.

    I am puzzled by your writing skills though - most people in said part of
    the US can't read or write (but do own a gun and a bible)

    VHS video tapes have much higher levels of radioactivity than DVDs.

    Max

    Max, Oct 5, 2004