    Thanks,
    Gene Palmiter
    freebridge design group

    Gene Palmiter, Feb 26, 2006

  2. "Gene Palmiter" <> wrote in message
    news:k4rMf.1956$DT.933@trnddc06...
    > It's been awhile since the 22 mp Mamiya ZD MF digital was announced and
    > promised. So, where is it...anyone hearing anything?
    >
    > Not that its an urgent matter....I still have to win the lottery in order
    > to buy one.

    Yup, I saw one today (Focus on Imaging, UK version of PMA). Most of the big
    retailers there had at least one- the Mamiya rep told me they should be
    hitting UK shelves next month. SRP £7000 ex. VAT, £8225 inc. VAT.

    Martin

    Martin Francis, Feb 26, 2006

  3. "Martin Francis" <> wrote:
    > "Gene Palmiter" <> wrote:
    >> It's been awhile since the 22 mp Mamiya ZD MF digital was announced and
    >> promised. So, where is it...anyone hearing anything?
    >>
    >> Not that its an urgent matter....I still have to win the lottery in order
    >> to buy one.

    > Yup, I saw one today (Focus on Imaging, UK version of PMA). Most of the
    > big retailers there had at least one- the Mamiya rep told me they should
    > be hitting UK shelves next month. SRP £7000 ex. VAT, £8225 inc. VAT.

    The Japanese camera magazines claim that it's on the shelves here. (I
    haven't had the time to verify that, though.)

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Feb 27, 2006
  4. David J. Littleboy <> wrote:

    > "Martin Francis" <> wrote:
    > > "Gene Palmiter" <> wrote:
    > >> It's been awhile since the 22 mp Mamiya ZD MF digital was announced and
    > >> promised. So, where is it...anyone hearing anything?
    > >>
    > >> Not that its an urgent matter....I still have to win the lottery in order
    > >> to buy one.

    > > Yup, I saw one today (Focus on Imaging, UK version of PMA). Most of the
    > > big retailers there had at least one- the Mamiya rep told me they should
    > > be hitting UK shelves next month. SRP £7000 ex. VAT, £8225 inc. VAT.

    > The Japanese camera magazines claim that it's on the shelves here. (I
    > haven't had the time to verify that, though.)

    <http://www.yodobashi.com/enjoy/more/productslist/cat_13_19/21.html>

    *wince* Look at that price-tag.... And with only 5% back as points, too.

    Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
    If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!

    Louise Bremner, Feb 27, 2006
  5. I don't expect that I will ever have one....unless I do win the lottery, but
    it is said to have features that I hope to see soon in cameras that I can
    afford. These include RAW-DNG (did that happen?) and a battery that can be
    bought anywhere.

    --
    Thanks,
    Gene Palmiter

    Gene Palmiter, Feb 27, 2006
  6. Gene Palmiter

    george Guest

    > "Martin Francis" <> wrote:
    >> "Gene Palmiter" <> wrote:
    >>> It's been awhile since the 22 mp Mamiya ZD MF digital was announced and
    >>> promised. So, where is it...anyone hearing anything?
    >>>
    >>> Not that its an urgent matter....I still have to win the lottery in
    >>> order to buy one.

    >> Yup, I saw one today (Focus on Imaging, UK version of PMA). Most of the
    >> big retailers there had at least one- the Mamiya rep told me they should
    >> be hitting UK shelves next month. SRP £7000 ex. VAT, £8225 inc. VAT.

    > The Japanese camera magazines claim that it's on the shelves here. (I
    > haven't had the time to verify that, though.)

    On the shelves is one thing. It'll be interesting to see how many leave the
    shelves...

    george, Feb 28, 2006