    Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
    are images of it as well as key feature listings.

    http://www.photokina-show.com/

    Linda_N, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Linda_N

    Bill Crocker Guest

    Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

    Bill Crocker

    Bill Crocker, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Linda_N

    Charlie Self Guest

    Bill Crocker states:

    >Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

    I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one, with
    maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego the
    help of another man and a boy!

    Charlie Self
    "Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles."
    Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

    Charlie Self, Oct 2, 2004
  4. I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
    sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I will
    be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!

    Gene Palmiter, Oct 2, 2004
  5. Linda_N

    Charlie Self Guest

    Gene Palmiter responds:

    >I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
    >sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I will
    >be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!
    >
    >"Charlie Self" <> wrote in message
    >> Bill Crocker states:
    >>
    >> >Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

    >> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,

    >with
    >> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego

    >the
    >> help of another man and a boy!

    Yeah. Body and the three lenses that I'd want look like the total would spit in
    the eye of 22K, something I don't think I could justify to the house
    bookkeeper. Or the IRS.

    Charlie Self, Oct 2, 2004
  6. Linda_N wrote:
    > Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
    > are images of it as well as key feature listings.
    >
    > http://www.photokina-show.com/

    So what?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 3, 2004
  7. Linda_N

    Linda_N Guest

    hehehe, well the expression worth its weight in gold might come into play
    literally hehe.

    I wonder what it costs, probably a lot!

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 3, 2004
  8. Linda_N

    Linda_N Guest

    > Bill Crocker states:
    >
    >>Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

    > I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,
    > with
    > maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego
    > the
    > help of another man and a boy!

    Me too! It probably feels like gold in the hands. Night and day in
    comparison to the cameras most of us are used to.

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 3, 2004
  9. Linda_N

    Linda_N Guest

    Yeah I was wondering what the beast might cost. There is always hope!

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 3, 2004
  10. Linda_N

    Linda_N Guest

    > Gene Palmiter responds:
    >
    >>I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
    >>sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I
    >>will
    >>be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!
    >>
    >>"Charlie Self" <> wrote in message
    >>> Bill Crocker states:

    >>> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,

    >>with
    >>> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly
    >>> forego

    >>the
    >>> help of another man and a boy!

    > Yeah. Body and the three lenses that I'd want look like the total would
    > spit in
    > the eye of 22K, something I don't think I could justify to the house
    > bookkeeper. Or the IRS.

    Ouch, that's a lot of dollars. I was just thinking a person would have to
    hire a 'body' guard to make sure nobody rips it off. haha.

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 3, 2004
  11. Linda_N

    Linda_N Guest

    "Gary Eickmeier" <> wrote in message

    > Linda_N wrote:
    >> Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
    >> are images of it as well as key feature listings.
    >>
    >> http://www.photokina-show.com/

    > So what?
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    If you have to ask...

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 3, 2004
  12. Linda_N wrote:
    > hehehe, well the expression worth its weight in gold might come into
    > play literally hehe.
    >
    > I wonder what it costs, probably a lot!
    >
    > Linda

    Madam, if you need to ask then you /certainly/ cannot afford it!

    <G>

    David

    David J Taylor, Oct 3, 2004
  13. Linda_N wrote:

    > If you have to ask...

    If I have to ask... what? You think this is the first medium format digital?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 4, 2004
  14. Linda_N

    Linda_N Guest

    "David J Taylor" <-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk>
    wrote in message news:JaV7d.1750$...
    > Linda_N wrote:
    >> hehehe, well the expression worth its weight in gold might come into
    >> play literally hehe.
    >>
    >> I wonder what it costs, probably a lot!
    >>
    >> Linda

    > Madam, if you need to ask then you /certainly/ cannot afford it!
    >
    > <G>
    >
    > David

    I know, I know ;-P~~~ <--- A free shower for you.

    To think that some day that technology will be as cheap as P&S is becoming
    today. At one time dSLR was 10k+ for what would now be considered crappy
    stuff.

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 4, 2004
  15. Linda_N

    > Linda_N wrote:
    >
    >> If you have to ask...

    > If I have to ask... what? You think this is the first medium format
    > digital?
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    Didn't you look at the specs?

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 4, 2004
  16. Linda_N wrote:

    > Didn't you look at the specs?

    Which specs in particular, Linda? It's a 22mp medium format digital
    camera. Am I missing something here?

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 5, 2004
  17. Linda_N

    > Linda_N wrote:
    >
    >> Didn't you look at the specs?

    > Which specs in particular, Linda? It's a 22mp medium format digital
    > camera. Am I missing something here?
    >
    > Gary Eickmeier

    It appears there is nothing about the specs that delights you so I guess the
    answer to your question is obviously no you're not missing something.

    Linda

    Linda_N, Oct 7, 2004