    the 2003 server so it was rather focused but the questions on the exam were
    tricky.
    Glenn MCSE 2000 MCSE2003 MCSD.NET MCDBA2000 MCNGP #16
    Glenn, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Glenn

    MCSE World Guest

    Way to go!!!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "Glenn" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > This is a toughie. I studied the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 delta

    guide

    MCSE World, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Glenn

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    taking mine on monday

    Kian Wah Lai, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Glenn

    iCertify.net Guest

    Congrats on the pass!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Glenn

    Rick Guest

    I take mine Monday as well, good luck to you

    Rick, Dec 12, 2003
  6. I'm about to grapple with the beastie myself.

    My respect to you and congrats!

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 12, 2003
  7. Glenn

    Kian Wah Lai Guest