    Many thanks in anticipation
    Joe.
    , Apr 20, 2008

  2. sandy58 Guest

    On Apr 20, 11:50 pm, wrote:
    > Hello at 24 hours.
    > I have a monitor as above [Acer AL 1916 19inch Monitor}and it stopped
    > working It is about 2/3 years old. Can it be repaired are there any
    > Quick Fixes that can operated on it?
    > I am using Windows Professional XP.
    > I hope someone can enlighten me.
    > Many thanks in anticipation
    > Joe.

    Joe, tell us more about the problems you have. More details would
    help. :)
    sandy58, Apr 21, 2008

  3. Andy Guest

    "sandy58" <> wrote in message
    > On Apr 20, 11:50 pm, wrote:
    >> Hello at 24 hours.
    >> I have a monitor as above [Acer AL 1916 19inch Monitor}and it stopped
    >> working It is about 2/3 years old. Can it be repaired are there any
    >> Quick Fixes that can operated on it?
    >> I am using Windows Professional XP.
    >> I hope someone can enlighten me.
    >> Many thanks in anticipation
    >> Joe.

    > Joe, tell us more about the problems you have. More details would
    > help. :)

    These were sold with a 3 year manufactures warranty, check your receipt.

    Andy
    Andy, Apr 21, 2008
  4. Guest

    On Apr 21, 12:19 pm, "Andy" <> wrote:
    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message

    > > On Apr 20, 11:50 pm, wrote:
    > >> Hello at 24 hours.
    > >> I have a monitor as above [Acer AL 1916 19inch Monitor}and it stopped
    > >> working It is about 2/3 years old. Can it be repaired are there any
    > >> Quick Fixes that can operated on it?
    > >> I am using Windows Professional XP.
    > >> I hope someone can enlighten me.
    > >> Many thanks in anticipation
    > >> Joe.

    > > Joe, tell us more about the problems you have. More details would
    > > help. :)

    > These were sold with a 3 year manufactures warranty, check your receipt.
    >
    > Andy

    Hello Andy
    I feel better having received your prompt reply. The problem with my
    monitor is that it just did not light up. It did not function wnen I
    switched on my computer. In the mean time I am using and old monitor.
    With regards to the 3 year warranty I will turn the house upside down
    again tomorrow in another effort th find it..
    Very many thanks for your advice.
    Joe.
    , Apr 21, 2008
  5. Guest

    On Apr 21, 8:39 am, sandy58 <> wrote:
    > On Apr 20, 11:50 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello at 24 hours.
    > > I have a monitor as above [Acer AL 1916 19inch Monitor}and it stopped
    > > working It is about 2/3 years old. Can it be repaired are there any
    > > Quick Fixes that can operated on it?
    > > I am using Windows Professional XP.
    > > I hope someone can enlighten me.
    > > Many thanks in anticipation
    > > Joe.

    > Joe, tell us more about the problems you have. More details would
    > help. :)

    Hello Sandy,
    Thanks for your swift reply about my 19i inch Acer monitor.Recently
    when I switched on my computer There was nothing happening with my
    monitor No life whatsoever.
    Presently I am using an old monitor.
    Your thoughts please.
    Joe.