    If yes, how is the Picture Quality, and is are of the added frames fogged or
    edited, as is the custom of some Asian countries?

    http://hanbooks.com/maspexedd2.html

    Pat, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Pat

    Lester Bangs Guest

    Read this ..

    http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=3718

    --
    Regards

    Lester Bangs
    No [SPACE] to reply
    Bored ... Check out what drains my wallet.. consistently
    http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=ppurcell&sc=C&type=O&ls=D

    "Festivous for the Rest of Us" - Costanza Senior

    Lester Bangs, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Pat

    Pat Guest

    "Lester Bangs" <> wrote in message
    > Read this ..
    >
    > http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=3718

    Amazing, how they went through the effort to firewall two completely
    different edits, based purely on subtitle. Thanks for the wonderful review.

    "There appear to be no cuts although Korean censorship means that certain
    images have been masked with a huge black circle. This only applies to the
    picture when the Korean subtitles or no subtitles are selected. If you
    select English subtitles, you can view the film uncut and uncensored - a
    curious anomaly. The DVD is beautifully packaged in a fold-out digipack with
    a slipcase. A thin booklet contains biographies and filmographies, but is in
    Korean only."

    Pat, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Pat

    BeStiff Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:00:11 GMT, "Pat" <> wrote:

    >Anyone try the uncut Korean version of Malena, which has English subtitles
    >and is NTSC in ALL Region Code?
    >
    >If yes, how is the Picture Quality, and is are of the added frames fogged or
    >edited, as is the custom of some Asian countries?
    >
    >http://hanbooks.com/maspexedd2.html

    Has anybody in the group ordered items from Hanbooks before? If so,
    were you happy with their service? Also, what other dealers would
    anyone recommend to try and pick up a copy of this title?

    I an also looking to pick up a copy of "Battle Royale" that will play
    in R1.

    BeStiff, Jan 28, 2004