Malcolm X special edition?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Does anybody know if there are plans to realease a special edition of
    Malcolm X?

    Me, The Bear, up a tree on Hampstead Heath, Jul 2, 2003

  2. >Does anybody know if there are plans to realease a special edition of
    >Malcolm X?

    Doubt it, as Spike Lee didn't exactly care for Warner Brothers. In his book
    "By Any Means Necessary," which is about the making of Malcolm X, he mentions
    that Warner wouldn't give him the $38 million budget for the film while they
    often spend much more on inferior movies. They wanted him to shoot the Africa
    stuff in the US, etc.

    I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every
    other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking
    the locks, they are always locking three.
    - Elayne Boosler

    Remove "bination" to reply.

    Sydney Assbasket, Jul 2, 2003