    I keep coming up empty.

    Thanks for any help.

    :)

    cmccab01, Nov 13, 2005

  2. cmccab01

    Impmon Guest

    On 13 Nov 2005 12:21:35 -0800, "cmccab01" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know when other seasons of MITM are going to be released? I
    >keep checking around to find a release date for at least season 2, and
    >I keep coming up empty.

    When they get over their bickering about royalities. MitM 2 was
    supposed to be out long ago but the people that owned the right to the
    music wants too much for the right to published on DVD.

    Until they get over that, your best source are the free copies off P2P
    servers. They are also running on Fox stations so if you still have
    VCR, tape them.
    Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

    Impmon, Nov 13, 2005

  3. cmccab01

    Bratboy Guest

    I imagine they could replace some of the music, its done often. For example
    In Love at 1st Bite they replaced the dance sequences "I love the night
    life" with some cheesy instrumental number that doest fit the footwork. The
    question is whether consumers would want it ...in past ppl seem to get up in
    arms over replacing music

    Bratboy, Nov 13, 2005
  4. cmccab01

    Jay G. Guest

    Jay G., Nov 13, 2005
  5. Impmon <> wrote:

    >On 13 Nov 2005 12:21:35 -0800,
    >"cmccab01" <>
    >wrote:

    >>Does anyone know when other seasons of
    >>MITM are going to be released? I keep
    >>checking around to find a release date for
    >>at least season 2, and I keep coming up
    >>empty.

    >When they get over their bickering about
    >royalities. MitM 2 was supposed to be out
    >long ago but the people that owned the
    >right to the music wants too much for the
    >right to published on DVD.

    I've said it before when this issue was raised and I'll say it again:
    what music? The show only feature one song in the opening credits, the
    rest of the series is scored. Is anyone really going to be upset if the
    crappy theme song isn't included? Compared to most series with music
    rights issues this seems like a no brainer.

    >Until they get over that, your best source
    >are the free copies off P2P servers. They
    >are also running on Fox stations so if you
    >still have VCR, tape them.

    †††
    Mr. Pope John Hole III

    The favor of your reply is requested.

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
    of Heaven

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    That's Mr. Hole's ExporatedBloodFlow, Nov 14, 2005
  6. cmccab01

    Mr. Stabby Guest

    That's Mr. Hole's ExporatedBloodFlow wrote:
    > Impmon <> wrote:
    >
    > >When they get over their bickering about
    > >royalities. MitM 2 was supposed to be out
    > >long ago but the people that owned the
    > >right to the music wants too much for the
    > >right to published on DVD.

    > I've said it before when this issue was raised and I'll say it again:
    > what music? The show only feature one song in the opening credits, the
    > rest of the series is scored. Is anyone really going to be upset if the
    > crappy theme song isn't included? Compared to most series with music
    > rights issues this seems like a no brainer.

    Not sure if they're season 2, but off the top of my head I remember
    "We Are The Champions" by Queen (in the skating episode, and there was
    at least one more song in that ep), and "Fernando" by ABBA (in the one
    with Bea Arthur.) I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting.

    Mr. Stabby, Nov 14, 2005
  7. cmccab01

    Nonymous Guest

    "Mr. Stabby" <> wrote in message

    > That's Mr. Hole's ExporatedBloodFlow wrote:
    >> Impmon <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >When they get over their bickering about
    >> >royalities. MitM 2 was supposed to be out
    >> >long ago but the people that owned the
    >> >right to the music wants too much for the
    >> >right to published on DVD.

    >> I've said it before when this issue was raised and I'll say it again:
    >> what music? The show only feature one song in the opening credits, the
    >> rest of the series is scored. Is anyone really going to be upset if the
    >> crappy theme song isn't included? Compared to most series with music
    >> rights issues this seems like a no brainer.
    >>

    > Not sure if they're season 2, but off the top of my head I remember
    > "We Are The Champions" by Queen (in the skating episode, and there was
    > at least one more song in that ep), and "Fernando" by ABBA (in the one
    > with Bea Arthur.) I'm sure there's a lot more I'm forgetting.

    And there was also Malcom and Reese dancing to ABBA's "Dancing Queen" last
    season in the episode where each thinks the other is gay. (One of the
    funniest episodes of the entire series, btw.)

    Here's a list...

    http://home.earthlink.net/~bigfitz79/Malcolm_Music.html

    Nonymous, Nov 15, 2005