    suggestions to the Mozilla developers about what I would like to see in
    the next version? I need to ask them to include support for SmartMove
    for mice, because this would really make a difference!
    Anton Gysen, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Anton Gysen wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there's any website/e-mail address where I can make
    > suggestions to the Mozilla developers about what I would like to see in
    > the next version? I need to ask them to include support for SmartMove
    > for mice, because this would really make a difference!

    On the mozilla.org server, there is a wishlist group, but its not real
    active, and I doubt devlopers pay any real attention to it.

    The primary venue for RFE's, (Request's for Enhancement) is Bugzilla.
    Search Bugzilla first to see if it has already been filed, and, if so,
    vote for it. If not you can add one.

    There is some support for mouse gestures, and, I think an extension or
    too for them already, if that's what you mean. I'm not familiar with
    SmartMove.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Anton Gysen

    Anton Gysen Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:

    > Anton Gysen wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know if there's any website/e-mail address where I can
    >> make suggestions to the Mozilla developers about what I would like to
    >> see in the next version? I need to ask them to include support for
    >> SmartMove for mice, because this would really make a difference!

    > On the mozilla.org server, there is a wishlist group, but its not real
    > active, and I doubt devlopers pay any real attention to it.
    >
    > The primary venue for RFE's, (Request's for Enhancement) is Bugzilla.
    > Search Bugzilla first to see if it has already been filed, and, if so,
    > vote for it. If not you can add one.
    >
    > There is some support for mouse gestures, and, I think an extension or
    > too for them already, if that's what you mean. I'm not familiar with
    > SmartMove.
    >
    > Lee

    Hi, thanks for the info.
    Snap To (I said SmartMove because that's Logitech's word for it and I
    couldn't remember the name off-hand) is the feature of Windows which
    works with every single bloody program except for Mozilla, where the
    mouse cursor automatically moves to the default option of a dialog box.
    Anton Gysen, Mar 5, 2004