    Any suggestions as to who the best company to go to is for photo books?

    thanks

    , Jul 24, 2006

  2. Pat Guest

    I've never used them, but try www.pictobooks.com

    Pat, Jul 24, 2006

  3. SkipM Guest

    If you want a very high quality book, try:
    http://asukabook.com/
    We've used them, and are extremely satisfied with the results.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    SkipM, Jul 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    Know of anyone in the UK? Im in Mauritius, so getting from USA could be
    tricky.

    , Jul 25, 2006
  5. Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > Know of anyone in the UK? Im in Mauritius, so getting from USA could be
    > tricky.

    If you use a Mac with iPhoto 6, you can produce very nice cloth-bound
    photo books via Apple's online service and the price is competitive. I
    did an 80 page photo book for my sister's wedding using photos that a
    friend and I shot at their wedding. My sister and her husband were
    thrilled with the results. I also produced a smaller photo book for each
    set of parents and they were also very happy with the results.

    Shawn Hirn, Jul 25, 2006
  6. Guest

    yep i saw that, but as i mentioned higher up, im looking for something
    with a dust jacket...im quite surprised that they seem to be so
    rare...any idea why that is?

    Thanks

    Shawn Hirn wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Know of anyone in the UK? Im in Mauritius, so getting from USA could be
    > > tricky.

    > If you use a Mac with iPhoto 6, you can produce very nice cloth-bound
    > photo books via Apple's online service and the price is competitive. I
    > did an 80 page photo book for my sister's wedding using photos that a
    > friend and I shot at their wedding. My sister and her husband were
    > thrilled with the results. I also produced a smaller photo book for each
    > set of parents and they were also very happy with the results.

    , Jul 26, 2006
  7. Don Guest

    Try Momento.com

    I have used them and they have a very high quality product with a dust
    jacket.

    regards

    Don

    Don, Jul 27, 2006