    I am using FP2002 and outlook express.
    Looking forward to your replies.
    NZed

    NZed, Jul 18, 2003

  2. NZed

    Gary Guest

    http://www.minervamail.co.nz/

    Gary, Jul 18, 2003

  3. NZed wrote:
    > I am looking for a tool or method of producing html email newsletters.
    > We have a club webpage and would like to follow the design through
    > with links.
    > Does anyone have a program or method of doing this that has been
    > sucessful for them ?
    > I am using FP2002 and outlook express.
    > Looking forward to your replies.

    http://www.amailsender.com/

    Not free, but very good at what it does, both plain text and html
    newsletters.

    Master Tech ©, Jul 18, 2003
  4. NZed

    Evil Bastard Guest

    On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:32:58 +1200, Gordon wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:09:32 +1200, NZed wrote:
    >
    >> I am looking for a tool or method of producing html email newsletters.

    > Here is one.
    > Get into the past. Do the newsletter as a web page then in ASCII send you
    > memders a "newsletter" that they may get the newslatter at
    > http://www.whereever it is.
    > e-mail is best kept seperate from html stuff ok? YES!

    I have to jump at this and totally support NZed's sentiments.

    Inline HTML in email, in the big picture, is about as desirable as herpes.

    Still makes me snigger how Microsoft went as far as supporting javascript
    within email messages. That has been the cause of dozens of
    server-crippling email worms getting out.

    So if you want to communicate to members with nice HTML formatted pages,
    just send them the frickin web links goddammit!!
    And if you want the pages to be members only, then just secure your pages
    with username/password.

    EB

    Evil Bastard, Jul 19, 2003
  5. NZed

    NZed Guest

    Thanks to all those who responded
    Your advice has helped decide to only use links from my email to my
    newsletter instead of using html.

    NZed

    NZed, Jul 19, 2003
  6. NZed

    Eric Guest

    Put out a black text on white background HTML Email like everyone else does
    and nobody will know the differance.

    Eric, Jul 19, 2003
  7. NZed

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "NZed" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks to all those who responded
    > Your advice has helped decide to only use links from my email to my
    > newsletter instead of using html.
    >
    > NZed

    html isn't impossible using OE (especially version 6). It might not be so
    easy for everyone in your group though.
    Some people weren't all that helpful - html and email stationeries etc are
    features of OE.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jul 19, 2003