    I'm looking for a good program to use to create my own DVD artwork for
    the covers of my DVD's. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

    -Doc

    docdude316, Dec 31, 2004

  2. docdude316

    Owl Jolson Guest

    I use Photoshop CS

    Owl Jolson, Dec 31, 2004

  3. On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:00:58 GMT, docdude316
    <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for a good program to use to create my own DVD artwork for
    >the covers of my DVD's. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
    >
    >-Doc

    photoshop elements

    Dyuob Poltice, Dec 31, 2004
  4. docdude316

    Galley Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 06:00:58 GMT, docdude316 <> spewed
    forth these words of wisdom:

    >I'm looking for a good program to use to create my own DVD artwork for
    >the covers of my DVD's. Does anyone have any good suggestions?
    >
    >-Doc

    Do you mean inserts? Try SureThing CD/DVD Labeler. http://www.surething.com/

    Galley

    Galley, Jan 2, 2005
  5. docdude316

    Steve K. Guest

    docdude316 wrote:
    > I'm looking for a good program to use to create my own DVD artwork for
    > the covers of my DVD's. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

    Photoshop

    Steve K., Jan 2, 2005
  6. docdude316

    DavesVideo Guest

    docdude316 said:

    << I'm looking for a good program to use to create my own DVD artwork for
    the covers of my DVD's. Does anyone have any good suggestions? >>

    Photoshop, or just about any other image manipulating program. The secret
    in creating "artwork" is not the software, but your artistic talent.

    Dave
    http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

    DavesVideo, Jan 5, 2005