    player? I have roxio easy cd creator platinum 5. But I can't find a way to
    make a photo cd. I have a Sony DCP30 camera and would like to make a photo
    cd for viewing. Any recommendations?
    Greg, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Greg

    gr Guest

    "Greg" <> wrote
    > What is a good program for burning images to a cd and viewing them on a

    dvd
    > player? I have roxio easy cd creator platinum 5. But I can't find a way to
    > make a photo cd. I have a Sony DCP30 camera and would like to make a photo
    > cd for viewing. Any recommendations?

    My printer came with some software called, "HP Memories CD". I believe it
    creates a video CD, with optional music if you want it. Is this what you
    mean? If so, the program mentioned downloading the latest version from the
    HP web site (but I never bothered to do it). It may be freeware if you were
    interested. (Or it may not... I dunno.)
    gr, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Greg

    Rich Guest

    you could try Xatshow, its pretty cool and allows more than 99 pics per show

    www.digitalmood.co.uk

    "HRosita" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > If you have Roxio 5 Platinum, go to Start > Programs > ROxio Easy CD

    Creator >

    Rich, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Greg

    Greg Guest

    I really don't see that program accomplishing what I originally asked.

    Greg, Jul 21, 2003
  5. Greg

    HRosita Guest

    > "Greg" wrote:

    >I really don't see that program accomplishing what I originally asked

    Your subject line says:
    Making a Photo CD

    Roxio will do that if you follow their path.
    If you don't see it maybe something else will help you better.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Greg

    Spiderman Guest

    hi... u can use ulead photo show 2, or picturetotv... they worked great.

    spiderman

    --
    ##########*****************(((((((((((LECORP TECHNOLOGIES PTE
    LTD)))))))))))*************#############

    Spiderman, Jul 22, 2003
  7. Greg

    Guest

    Archived from "Greg" <> on Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:53:52
    -0500:

    >What is a good program for burning images to a cd and viewing them on a dvd
    >player?

    Nero Burning Rom. Create a VCD.
    mailto: clix.at.xeropixdotcom
    , Jul 22, 2003
  8. Greg

    Greg Guest

    I asked if it were possible to make a photo cd for viewing on a dvd player.
    It doesn't look like roxio is capable of that. It looks like it will only
    make a slide show player for a dvd rom and not a dvd player stand alone
    unit. Or am I missing something?

    Greg, Jul 22, 2003
  9. "Greg" <> wrote in message
    > What is a good program for burning images to a cd and viewing them on a

    dvd
    > player? I have roxio easy cd creator platinum 5. But I can't find a way to
    > make a photo cd. I have a Sony DCP30 camera and would like to make a photo
    > cd for viewing. Any recommendations?

    Paint Shop Photo Album does this, and some photo editing as well. You can
    try it free by downloading it from http://www.jasc.com/download_4.asp?.
    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 22, 2003
  10. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Thanks. I will try this. I've used paint shop pro for several years. I've
    not tried this program yet though.

    Greg

    Greg, Jul 22, 2003
  11. Greg

    Infocus Guest

    I use "EZ CD Creater". It is a program that came with my CD player when
    purchased. It has several options for storing data to a CD. One of them is
    creating a photo or video cd. This allows you to view video or photos with a
    DVD player.

    Infocus, Jul 22, 2003
  12. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Well I tried that. But the only files it will take are mpegs or avi files.
    Maybe I'm not doing it right. Thanks for the reply.

    Greg, Jul 22, 2003